https://www.proz.com/forum/metatexis_support/109192-metatexis_source_segment_in_a_broken_blue_lined_box_with_target_segment.html&phpv_redirected=1

Metatexis: source segment in a broken blue-lined box with target segment
Thread poster: Ivana Friis Søndergaard
Ivana Friis Søndergaard
Ivana Friis Søndergaard
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:23
Member (2008)
English to Danish
+ ...
Jul 2, 2008

I am a happy Metaxis- user, but still a newbie

Recently Metatexis has started showing me the source segment in a broken blue-lined box with the target segment - a bit like it is suggesting that the source text is identical to its translation? Obviously I have by mistake clicked an option I shouldn't have - but which one?

It's really slowing me down having to delete this "suggestion" for every segment... See more
I am a happy Metaxis- user, but still a newbie

Recently Metatexis has started showing me the source segment in a broken blue-lined box with the target segment - a bit like it is suggesting that the source text is identical to its translation? Obviously I have by mistake clicked an option I shouldn't have - but which one?

It's really slowing me down having to delete this "suggestion" for every segment

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-07-03 01:11]
Collapse

Ivana Friis Søndergaard
Ivana Friis Søndergaard
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:23
Member (2008)
English to Danish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Might have solved it... Jul 2, 2008

Hang on, I updated my version of Metatexis, and so far it seems okay, it's not very segment that plays up now... Would still like an explanation though

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Metatexis: source segment in a broken blue-lined box with target segment

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »