Emily Gilby
Emily Gilby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:44
Member (2018)
French to English
+ ...
Sep 12, 2019

Hi everyone. I'm currently looking at buying MemoQ and was wondering if there was a ProZ discount at all? I know ProZ offers discounts from time to time but I can't see one for MemoQ at the moment but wanted to check here first

espoir03
espoir03
United States
Japanese to English
+ ...
You might get lucky if you contact memoQ Sep 12, 2019

Emily,

I recently contacted memoQ to ask how to upgrade version and their reply said "as you are a memoQ user for several years now I am happy to offer you a 50% discount on this upgrade" and they gave me 50% discount coupon code.
So you might get lucky if you contact memoQ support or sales and ask if they can offer discount.

Good luck!

Akiko

Emily Gilby
Emily Gilby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:44
Member (2018)
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
:) Sep 12, 2019

Email already sent with a lot of questions for them, hopefully I'll get lucky! Thanks Akiko!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discount?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »