Article: 9 reasons for the most simple, economical, fast and effective way of marketing by freelance translators
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
SITE STAFF
Dec 14, 2006

This topic is for discussion of the ProZ.com translation article "9 reasons for the most simple, economical, fast and effective way of marketing by freelance translators ".

Carla Guerreiro
Carla Guerreiro  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 10:01
Member (2006)
French to Portuguese
+ ...
What about direct clients? Mar 20, 2010

This article seems not to talk about marketing strategies concerning direct clients... It's a pity...

Madeleine MacRae Klintebo
Madeleine MacRae Klintebo  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:01
Swedish to English
+ ...
And this was written by... Mar 20, 2010

...someone selling databases?

At least that's what I'm guessing as the author appears to be too shy to add his or her name.

Wolfgang Jörissen
Wolfgang Jörissen  Identity Verified
Belize
Dutch to German
+ ...
I admit it... Mar 21, 2010

I made use of a database when I started my career. A database by the name of... Yellow Pages

Sanjay Ray
Sanjay Ray  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 14:31
Member (2002)
English to Bengali
+ ...
Selling database? May 7, 2010

I dont want to sell any database. This article was written based on my experience.
My name can be found through a link to my profile.
Ostom

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Article: 9 reasons for the most simple, economical, fast and effective way of marketing by freelance translators

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »