Google Hangout on blogging and social media?
Thread poster: Triston Goodwin
Triston Goodwin
Triston Goodwin  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:10
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 17, 2015

Hi!

I'm thinking about hosting a Google Hangout this Wednesday to talk about blogging and social media marketing for translators.

I have been trying to shift to a different field of translation, and my blog, together with a few social media outlets, have been a huge help. I'd love hear about your experiences and maybe answer some questions for those that are just getting started.

Would anyone here be interested in participating?

Max Deryagin
Max Deryagin  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 20:10
Member (2013)
English to Russian
Why not Mar 17, 2015

Although it depends on the exact time and date — if I'm free, I'll hop in.

Triston Goodwin
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Time and Date Mar 17, 2015

I was thinking of doing this tomorrow at about 6 pm GMT. I've posted this on a few Facebook pages and it looks like there are about nine people that want to participate.

By doing it through Google, I can upload the entire thing directly to YouTube, so that anyone can watch it whenever they want.

Max Deryagin
Max Deryagin  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 20:10
Member (2013)
English to Russian
Nice Mar 17, 2015

Triston Goodwin wrote:

I was thinking of doing this tomorrow at about 6 pm GMT. I've posted this on a few Facebook pages and it looks like there are about nine people that want to participate.

By doing it through Google, I can upload the entire thing directly to YouTube, so that anyone can watch it whenever they want.

I think I'll be able to join you tomorrow.

Triston Goodwin
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Link Mar 17, 2015

Here's the link if anyone wants to come and visit ^_^

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cfvhis1efhvd3u0qgmevl4av6cc

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Google Hangout on blogging and social media?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »