Thread poster: Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 17:54
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
Jun 2, 2014

If you enjoy reading blogs about T&I and language in general, you'll find some of your favourites in this list of 100 Language Professional Blogs:
http://en.bab.la/news/top-100-language-professional-blogs-2014-voting

Please vote for your favourite blogs (as many as you like). You can also click on the links on the right to vote for top Twitterers, F
... See more
If you enjoy reading blogs about T&I and language in general, you'll find some of your favourites in this list of 100 Language Professional Blogs:
http://en.bab.la/news/top-100-language-professional-blogs-2014-voting

Please vote for your favourite blogs (as many as you like). You can also click on the links on the right to vote for top Twitterers, Facebook pages, etc.

Conflict of interest: I should say upfront that I'm posting this because my blog, Signs & Symptoms of Translation, has been nominated, so I'm hoping you'll vote for it!

If other bloggers want to contribute the name of their blog to this thread, please do so!

[Edited at 2014-06-02 11:54 GMT]
Collapse

Olga Cuzmanov
Olga Cuzmanov  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:54
Member (2013)
English to Romanian
+ ...
Congratulations! Jun 4, 2014

Emma,

The nomination is well deserved. I recognize many of my favorite blogging sites and you are among those

All the best,
Olga

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 17:54
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Top Language Blogs Jun 4, 2014

Olga Cuzmanov wrote:

The nomination is well deserved. I recognize many of my favorite blogging sites and you are among those

Thanks, Olga!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Top 100 Language Professional Blogs 2014

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »