frafidato wrote:

MY WEBSITE IS ON-LINE !

COME AND VISIT ME AT http://www.123homepage.it/sctranslations

DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!

NOW ALSO IN ENGLISH!!!

Silvia Cipriani

Italian Freelance Translator

Hi frafidato,

Thank you for showing us your new website. The home page is quite impressive! Especially the toons that are inserted in the right positions. I have to say you're in the alley of how to exibit what you have inside.

Go!

James

Sarah McDowell
Sarah McDowell  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 02:15
Member (2012)
Russian to English
+ ...
looks nice! Sep 6, 2012

frafidato wrote:

MY WEBSITE IS ON-LINE !

COME AND VISIT ME AT http://www.123homepage.it/sctranslations

DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!

NOW ALSO IN ENGLISH!!!

Silvia Cipriani

Italian Freelance Translator

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2012-09-05 12:16 GMT]

Hi Silvia,

I checked out your website. It looks great, I am very impressed. May I ask you how long it took you to complete the website? I am planning on doing my own website at the moment.

The task of building a website always seems like its something hard to achieve, like it will take a VERY long time to become good enough for clients to look at. This is just my impression. It seems hard to find time to make a website when we are busy with other things like translations.

Anyway, best of luck to you!

Sarah

frafidato
frafidato
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Sep 6, 2012

Thank you very much guys !!!

@Sara: If you want try to build your own website, with on-line samples (like mine) is very easy.
I think there are hundreds of websites like this one on-line which can help you building your own one without losing too much time. These websites allow you to choose pages design, colors, number of pages with just a click ! You need to know only what to say to your potential customers !<
... See more
Thank you very much guys !!!

@Sara: If you want try to build your own website, with on-line samples (like mine) is very easy.
I think there are hundreds of websites like this one on-line which can help you building your own one without losing too much time. These websites allow you to choose pages design, colors, number of pages with just a click ! You need to know only what to say to your potential customers !

Silvia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My website ! A dream which comes true!

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »