Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Is it worth having a website for a freelancer?
Thread poster: Linh Hoang
Linh Hoang
Linh Hoang  Identity Verified
Vietnam
Local time: 20:57
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
My website Apr 5, 2012

Thanks PMs all for your suggestions and discussion. I finally decided to have my web designed with Joomla. It does not cost much and quite affordable. I will be able update the web myself with no further charges from the designers.

The Control pannel is quite easy to operate. It took me around one week to furnish the web basing on the basic design. The web has worked properly for weeks.

Not sure the web will bring me more clients but it would be a bridge to clients,
... See more
Thanks PMs all for your suggestions and discussion. I finally decided to have my web designed with Joomla. It does not cost much and quite affordable. I will be able update the web myself with no further charges from the designers.

The Control pannel is quite easy to operate. It took me around one week to furnish the web basing on the basic design. The web has worked properly for weeks.

Not sure the web will bring me more clients but it would be a bridge to clients, especially in my early business start-up.

Here is my website: www.vitas-translation.com

Highly appreciate your comments.

Cheers,

Linh Hoang
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is it worth having a website for a freelancer?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »