Social Media Marketing webinars - Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn...
Thread poster: Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:29
German to French
+ ...
Nov 11, 2011

Dear colleagues,

I'd like to invite you to my new upcoming series of webinars on Social media and social networking for freelancers' business.

The program goes as follows:

November 17th: Why you really should consider Google+ and Facebook as marketing tools ?

Learn about Facebook and Google+' features, capabilities and étiquette - learn about what they can do for you (and what they can't!) and see whether your translator marke
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I'd like to invite you to my new upcoming series of webinars on Social media and social networking for freelancers' business.

The program goes as follows:

November 17th: Why you really should consider Google+ and Facebook as marketing tools ?

Learn about Facebook and Google+' features, capabilities and étiquette - learn about what they can do for you (and what they can't!) and see whether your translator marketing can benefit from them.
Duration: 60 minutes, including 15 minutes Q/A
Price: 11 EUR, including unlimited access to the course materials and webinar video afterwards. Complete course description and registration here.

November 24th: Twitter: your freelance business' best friend

Did you know that Twitter remains largely underestimated and misused while it is probably the most powerful networking and marketing tool? Learn in this webinar just how powerful it is and what you can do to harness that power and make the best use of it for your personal and professional development.
Price: 15 EUR, including unlimited access to the course materials and webinar video afterwards. Complete course description and registration here.

December 1st:  LinkedIn good practices for translators

LinkedIn is the number one business social network out there. In 2011, they passed the 100 millions users bar. As freelancers, it has become clear now that you need to be in there as well. But how? Get some keys in this webinar to take your career and your business to the next level!
Price: 15 EUR, including unlimited access to the course materials and webinar video afterwards. Complete course description and registration here.

Let me know if you have any questions about the courses!
Looking forward to "seeing" you at 1, 2 or all 3 webinars.

Regards,
Anne

[Edited at 2011-11-11 11:29 GMT]
Collapse

Margherita Romagnoli
Margherita Romagnoli  Identity Verified
Italy
French to Italian
+ ...
3/3 Nov 11, 2011

Hello Anne,

Thank you for programming such interesting webinars. Is there any discount if we buy the three of them?

Hope to "see" you there!

Regards,

Margherita

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:29
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
I can't attend but... Nov 11, 2011

Hello Anne,

I certainly can't attend the first one, and the third is doubtful, too. Still, I really need to know more about these networking/marketing tools. If I pay up and miss the actual events, how much would I be missing? Obviously, I don't get the chance to pose my own questions, but is that all I'd be missing?

Thanks for your clarification.

Sheila

Anne Diamantidis
Germany
German to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Webinars series Nov 14, 2011

Hi Margherita, hi Sheila!

Thanks for your interest!
No discount has been discussed with ProZ.com as we set up the webinars regarding a "package deal". However, as an incentive and as a thank you, if you register for all 3, I will give you a free private consulting session on your Social Media strategy/presence over the phone (or Skype) at a date of your convenience.

@Sheila: exactly, if you regsiter
... See more
Hi Margherita, hi Sheila!

Thanks for your interest!
No discount has been discussed with ProZ.com as we set up the webinars regarding a "package deal". However, as an incentive and as a thank you, if you register for all 3, I will give you a free private consulting session on your Social Media strategy/presence over the phone (or Skype) at a date of your convenience.

@Sheila: exactly, if you regsiter (=pay) but can't make it, you'll get unlimited access to the videos and all you'd be missing will be to ask your own questions - which you can obviously do by email after you watch the videos, you are more than welcome to do so

I hope this anwsers!

Warm regards,
Anne
Collapse

Anne Diamantidis
Germany
German to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Boost your use of Twitter webinar coming up Nov 21, 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that the second webinar in the series is coming up this Thursday at 5 pm European time.

This week, we'll be covering Twitter

- the tricky Twitter etiquette and its nuances
- some tips on how to make a better use of Twitter
- various and advanced networking / marketing strategies through Twitter

Complete course info and registration over
... See more
Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that the second webinar in the series is coming up this Thursday at 5 pm European time.

This week, we'll be covering Twitter

- the tricky Twitter etiquette and its nuances
- some tips on how to make a better use of Twitter
- various and advanced networking / marketing strategies through Twitter

Complete course info and registration over here: http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/5744-boost_your_use_of_twitter

"See you" on Thursday!

Anne
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Social Media Marketing webinars - Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn...

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »