machine translation software
Thread poster: nakul sharma
nakul sharma
nakul sharma
Local time: 23:19
English to Punjabi
+ ...
Sep 26, 2010

i have linux(ubuntu enviroment). i want to install moses statistical software in this but i am getting errors while installing it. before its installation, i have updated the operating system. i have also installed CMU's Language modeling tool. But i am yet to train it. Please tell how to proceed with sucessfull installation of moses ?

OS version is 10.04 LTS.
the error is in some headers files not found. i have also tried installing SRILM but it also shows errors.Please help
... See more
i have linux(ubuntu enviroment). i want to install moses statistical software in this but i am getting errors while installing it. before its installation, i have updated the operating system. i have also installed CMU's Language modeling tool. But i am yet to train it. Please tell how to proceed with sucessfull installation of moses ?

OS version is 10.04 LTS.
the error is in some headers files not found. i have also tried installing SRILM but it also shows errors.Please help me abt this ...
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

machine translation software

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »