Thread poster: Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 01:40
English to Dutch
+ ...
Sep 22, 2004

I received a CMR (transportation document)from a client on which a driver mentioned 4 or 5 words when accepting the goods to be carried in - most probably- Lithuanian, but I can't read them clearly.
Anyone willing to have a look at it soonest? I can send the scanned document immediately.

Can't post this as a KudoZ question as I can't read it nor as a job as this is something that should only take a few seconds...

Much obliged,

Evert Deloof-Sys
... See more
I received a CMR (transportation document)from a client on which a driver mentioned 4 or 5 words when accepting the goods to be carried in - most probably- Lithuanian, but I can't read them clearly.
Anyone willing to have a look at it soonest? I can send the scanned document immediately.

Can't post this as a KudoZ question as I can't read it nor as a job as this is something that should only take a few seconds...

Much obliged,

Evert Deloof-Sys
[email protected]
Collapse

Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 01:40
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Many thanks for the replies! Sep 22, 2004

Many thanks to those of you who replied.
I'm sure the riddle will be solved very soon now!
So I don't think I need anymore help.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Kristina Radziulyte[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

4 Lithuanian words

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »