Looking for a english-Lithuanian law dictionary
Thread poster: Ester Vidal (X)
Ester Vidal (X)
Ester Vidal (X)
Local time: 15:57
English to Catalan
+ ...
Oct 3, 2003

I am looking for a good online english lithuanian law/business dictionary, in order to translate a contract "Provision of module handling system (MHS)". It would be perfect if it already exists a lithuanian translation.
Tnanks!

Vidmantas Stilius
Vidmantas Stilius  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:57
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
In memoriam
English-Lithuanian law/business dictionary Oct 3, 2003

Dear Ester,
I'm afraid there is no *good* EN>LT law or business online dictionary, but the general dictionary might be of some us
http://alkonas.fotonija.lt

(I hope it is not down again)

Regards
Vidmantas

Ernestas Lomsargis
Ernestas Lomsargis  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:57
English to Lithuanian
In memoriam
Just ask Oct 3, 2003

Anyway, please feel free to ask KudoZ questions in English-Lithuanian language pair or drop an e-mail if you wish.
I have recently issued printed English-Lithuanian law dictionary, so I'll be glad to pick necessary terms.

Good luck!

Ernestas

Ester Vidal (X)
Ester Vidal (X)
Local time: 15:57
English to Catalan
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Oct 4, 2003

Thanks for your help.
As you maybe thought, I am not going to do the translation myself, as I cannot speak or write Lithuanian at all.
One friend of mine from Lithuania has to translate this kind of document for a university tesis, and she asked me if I kenw some dictionaries, that's why I have asked you.
Of course, it would be perfect to find the same document in Lithuanian, but she is not able to find something similar, seems to be a very new document.
Again, thanks
... See more
Thanks for your help.
As you maybe thought, I am not going to do the translation myself, as I cannot speak or write Lithuanian at all.
One friend of mine from Lithuania has to translate this kind of document for a university tesis, and she asked me if I kenw some dictionaries, that's why I have asked you.
Of course, it would be perfect to find the same document in Lithuanian, but she is not able to find something similar, seems to be a very new document.
Again, thanks for your time and have a nice weekend!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Kristina Radziulyte[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a english-Lithuanian law dictionary

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »