Elis Gabriela Sanchez Juarez
Elis Gabriela Sanchez Juarez
Mexico
Local time: 17:47
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 28, 2003

Hello,

I\'m working on an essay for school (for once, this is not a translation job) and I need a quote from Puzo\'s The Godfather. I\'ve been doing a good job since I know the book by heart, but I lent my copy to a friend who is currently abroad and I need to quote a fairishly big chunk of the book.

I\'ve already searched at Yahoo and Google and found nothing. Does anybody know where I can find the text of the book (I can\'t use the movie script
... See more
Hello,

I\'m working on an essay for school (for once, this is not a translation job) and I need a quote from Puzo\'s The Godfather. I\'ve been doing a good job since I know the book by heart, but I lent my copy to a friend who is currently abroad and I need to quote a fairishly big chunk of the book.

I\'ve already searched at Yahoo and Google and found nothing. Does anybody know where I can find the text of the book (I can\'t use the movie script) so I can quote it?

Thank you in advance.
Collapse

Guy Bray
Guy Bray  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:47
French to English
All the Web Mar 28, 2003

Here\'s one source, from alltheweb.com (a metasearch engine, try it):

http://www.people.freenet.de/kvlampe/PUZOGODF.htm

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Original Puzo book

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »