Thread poster: LuciaTe
LuciaTe
LuciaTe
Local time: 22:06
English
+ ...
Oct 7, 2012

Dear all members,

I am a degree student in Translation and Intepreting in Italy and I am writing a research thesis about author-translator relationship in literary translation.
I wrote an eleven-question questionnaire about this topic and I would like to ask the help of professional literary translators in the forum.
This questionnaire is the base for my research thesis so your help would be really important to me.
If someone is interested in answering the questio
... See more
Dear all members,

I am a degree student in Translation and Intepreting in Italy and I am writing a research thesis about author-translator relationship in literary translation.
I wrote an eleven-question questionnaire about this topic and I would like to ask the help of professional literary translators in the forum.
This questionnaire is the base for my research thesis so your help would be really important to me.
If someone is interested in answering the questions can send me a private message or an email and I will send the questionnaire by email.
Thank you to all of you.

Lucia
Collapse

zigzum
zigzum
Czech Republic
Local time: 22:06
Thesis Oct 9, 2012

Email me the questionaire at [email protected]. I will gladly help you out!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Contribution needed to my thesis on author-translator relationship

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »