Hi, anyone want to share any poetry, short story or essay?
Thread poster: nuvo
nuvo
nuvo
Indonesia
Local time: 00:31
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Mar 1, 2004

Do you want to share your work online. Here is one of the good site along with viewers' rate http://www.literatureclassics.com/showcreative.asp?IDNo=953
It's free. Just try

suisola
suisola  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
A great English poet Apr 21, 2004

If you want to read excellent poetry have a go at John Donne's. He was a 17th century poet (the chief exponent of the so-called Metaphysical Poets). Words cannot describe what that man wrote, but "perfect" would be just fine. You can find his works by just typing in his name (there are thousands of sites devoted to him). I strongly recommend you his "Valedictions". I hope you enjoy (sure you'll do). Susana.

Jaume Muñoz
Jaume Muñoz
Local time: 19:31
English to Spanish
+ ...
John Donne May 10, 2004

Indeed. John Donne has a wonderful poem called "The Flea".

"MARK but this flea, and mark in this,
How little that which thou deniest me is" (...)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hi, anyone want to share any poetry, short story or essay?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »