Thread poster: Giuseppe Casoni
Giuseppe Casoni
Giuseppe Casoni
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:16
English to Italian
+ ...
Sep 19, 2003

Does anybody know where I can find the Italian equivalent of the book called Mother tongue by Bill Bryson, not the translation of the book!!

Flora Iacoponi, MCIL
Flora Iacoponi, MCIL  Identity Verified
Ireland
English to Italian
+ ...
non capisco bene.. Sep 19, 2003

ciao,
cosa intendi esattamente? Il libro di Bryson non mi risulta che sia stato tradotto. Stai cercando qualcosa di simile per la lingua italiana? Un libro sull'italiano ben informato ma di facile lettura è Beccaria, Gian Luigi. Italiano Antico e Nuovo, Garzanti, 1992 (Gli Elefanti, Saggi)
Saluti
Flora

Flora Iacoponi, MCIL
Flora Iacoponi, MCIL  Identity Verified
Ireland
English to Italian
+ ...
sorry, I posted in Italian! Sep 19, 2003

I thought I was in the Italian forum, I'm a bit confused today!!! As I was saying, the book by Bryson has not been translated (as far as I know). An similar book about the Italian language is the one I mentioned in my previous post.
Regards,
flora

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Italian equivalent of the book 'Mother tongue' by Bill Bryson

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »