France
Local time: 06:52
English to French
+ ...
Jan 5, 2009

Hi,

here is a blog,

www.manucausse.fr/aaagmorks,

where you can find day-to-day Gmörkian (or Gmörkese ?) pictures and phrases. Some of them are already translated in English, chinese, hungarian... and you, how would you translate them ?

Might be fun after all,

Yours,

Gmörkuz

i.e
... See more
Hi,

here is a blog,

www.manucausse.fr/aaagmorks,

where you can find day-to-day Gmörkian (or Gmörkese ?) pictures and phrases. Some of them are already translated in English, chinese, hungarian... and you, how would you translate them ?

Might be fun after all,

Yours,

Gmörkuz

i.e

A l'aide !
Auteur et illustrateur français, j'ai été kidnappé par une race inconnue d'extraterrestres, les Gmörks ; ils me forcent, tous les jours, à poster un dessin d'observation de leur monde sur le blog www.manucausse.fr/aaagmorks, accompagné d'une légende qui, pour eux, traduit leur état d'esprit ("eerhayamun" en Gmörk).
Une de mes missions est de trouver le plus de traductions possibles aux petites phrases qui accompagnent ces dessins. Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

Manu Causse

i.e

Freieukish ertyouin sadukki yorug (flêëgk !), herv, soödek Franch, Inglish, Chonesi, Hungariun, Etcheterra... Foyk unir svaaen goün.

erya, erya, erya.
Collapse

Jan Willem van Dormolen (X)
Jan Willem van Dormolen (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
English to Dutch
+ ...
Dutch Jan 5, 2009

I've added Dutch translations.
They're based on the French, not on the English, as the English versions seemed to be sometimes quite different from the French ones.

E.Plisson
E.Plisson  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Which is which Jan 5, 2009

We saw your translations, and as far as we understand, we like it very beaucoup.
Original captions are most of the times in French, mais la traductrice en Anglais est très proche de nous ; aussi les traductions peuvent-elles être aussi justes en se fondant sur les unes que sur les autres.

Merci à vous et à bientôt sur le site ?

Eyarnü,

Gmörku

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translating Gmörk translation

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »