Thread poster: fidaa2007
fidaa2007
fidaa2007
Egypt
Local time: 09:18
English to Arabic
+ ...
Apr 17, 2008

is there any relation between intertextual expressions that exist in a text and the connotative meaning???

Peter Manda (X)
Peter Manda (X)
Local time: 03:18
German to English
+ ...
of course Apr 17, 2008

i would say; yes, of course. particularly in traditional poetry which puts down on text traditional poetic expressions. but i fail to see the point or the claim?

Yvette Neisser Moreno
Yvette Neisser Moreno  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:18
Spanish to English
+ ...
can't follow your question Apr 17, 2008

Hi, as a poet and poetry translator, I'm interested in your question, but can't follow what you're asking. Please try to be more specific, or give an example.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

intertextual expressions in poetry

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »