How to Leverage LinkedIn for translators & Interpreters
Thread poster: Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:40
French to English
Jun 5, 2018

Are you letting this free tool go to waste? I'll be hosting Martina Russo​ on June 14. Martina is absolutely CRUSHING IT on LinkedIn AND she's updated the presentation to help you out with some new changes made to LinkedIn.

In this LIVE WEBINAR you will discover:
👉 How to identify your target market on LinkedIn
👉 How to optimize your profile, connections, followers and target customers
👉 How to get engagement and turn leads into customers

Li
... See more
Are you letting this free tool go to waste? I'll be hosting Martina Russo​ on June 14. Martina is absolutely CRUSHING IT on LinkedIn AND she's updated the presentation to help you out with some new changes made to LinkedIn.

In this LIVE WEBINAR you will discover:
👉 How to identify your target market on LinkedIn
👉 How to optimize your profile, connections, followers and target customers
👉 How to get engagement and turn leads into customers

Live Webinar!
Click here to register now===>>> https://successbyrx.clickfunnels.com/how-to-leverage-linkedin
Grab your EARLY BIRD ticket before the price goes up! ⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑
Collapse

Maxi Schwarz
Maxi Schwarz  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:40
German to English
+ ...
What does this mean? Jun 6, 2018

Jenae Spry wrote:

Martina is absolutely CRUSHING IT on LinkedIn

In what manner is she "crushing it"? Do you mean she is active and having conversations / writing posts there? Or is she get clients through it?

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:40
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
How to leverage Leverage Jun 6, 2018

Seems to me that the verb "leverage", just means use, so you can leverage the word by turning it into "use".

Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:40
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Landing customers Jun 7, 2018

Maxi Schwarz wrote:

Jenae Spry wrote:

Martina is absolutely CRUSHING IT on LinkedIn

In what manner is she "crushing it"? Do you mean she is active and having conversations / writing posts there? Or is she get clients through it?

Great question Maxi -- she's landing clients. There are a couple of screenshots on the page at the bottom where she's provided screenshots of messages that you can check out. She posts frequently about her LinkedIn experiences in the Marketing for Translators and Interpreters Facebook group too so you're welcome to join that group (not my group) and do a quick search for her name.

Here's the link to their group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/markepeers/
We'll also be running an "ask me anything" event with her in my group in a few weeks (after the webinar). Here's the link to my group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/productivetranslators/

I hope that helps!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to Leverage LinkedIn for translators & Interpreters

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »