Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 02:27
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
May 4, 2007

Dear members,

I am happy to announce the incorporation to the great team of ProZ.com moderators of three outstanding colleagues that live in Indonesia, have Indonesian as their native language and will moderate around your language:

• Hipyan Nopri, who lives in Sumatera Barat and will moderate the English to Indonesian pair

• Hikmat Gumilar, who lives in Banten and wi... See more
  • Dear members,

I am happy to announce the incorporation to the great team of ProZ.com moderators of three outstanding colleagues that live in Indonesia, have Indonesian as their native language and will moderate around your language:

• Hipyan Nopri, who lives in Sumatera Barat and will moderate the English to Indonesian pair

• Hikmat Gumilar, who lives in Banten and will moderate the Indonesian to English, Malay to Indonesian and Indonesian monolingual pairs.

• Harry Hermawan, who lives in DKI Raya and will moderate this forum

It is worth mentioning that the team that localized the site into Indonesian was leadered by Harry and counted Hipyan and Hikmat among their members.

Thanks a lot to Hipyan, Hikmat, Harry and to all site moderators!

Enrique Cavalitto
    Community manager ▲ Collapse

•  
    Hipyan Nopri
    Hipyan Nopri  Identity Verified
    Indonesia
    Local time: 12:27
    Member (2005)
    English to Indonesian
    + ...
    My Gratitude May 5, 2007

is passed to Enrique and all ProZ.com staff for your trust in assigning me to moderatorship of KudoZ English to Indonesian.

I will play this new role according to the vision and mission of the site.

Best Regards

Hipyan

Hendarto Setiadi
    Hendarto Setiadi  Identity Verified
    Indonesia
    English to Indonesian
    + ...
    Congratulations! May 5, 2007

Congratulations to Hipyan, Hikmat and Harry! Semoga forum Bahasa Indonesia semakin berkembang.

Salam,
    HS

Hipyan Nopri
    Hipyan Nopri  Identity Verified
    Indonesia
    Member (2005)
    English to Indonesian
    + ...
    Terima Kasih Hendarto May 7, 2007

Mudah-mudahan dengan bantuan dan dukungan rekan-rekan penerjemah semua kami bisa menjalankan dengan baik tugas baru yang telah dipercayakan oleh ProZ.com.

Dengan demikian, saya harap bahasa dan budaya Indonesia akan lebih dikenal oleh masyarakat internasional.

Salam

Hipyan

vicksy nurhayati
    vicksy nurhayati  Identity Verified
    Canada
    English to Indonesian
    + ...
    Selamat ! May 7, 2007

Moga2 tambah seru nih forum Indonesia.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
    To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Three new moderators will work around the Indonesian language

Trados Business Manager Lite
    Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
    Protemos translation business management system
    Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »