ProZ.com member Ilse Flick has died
Thread poster: nettranslatorde
nettranslatorde
nettranslatorde
Russian to German
+ ...
Aug 31, 2010

This is to inform you that our Houston based colleague Ilse Flick (http://www.proz.com/profile/25530), freelance translator and notary public of the State of Texas, has passed away after a long, serious illness on Sunday, August 22, 2010.

Who knew her and/or would like to express his/her sympathy with her husband Edward, her children and grandchildren, can do here.

Kerstin Mo
... See more
This is to inform you that our Houston based colleague Ilse Flick (http://www.proz.com/profile/25530), freelance translator and notary public of the State of Texas, has passed away after a long, serious illness on Sunday, August 22, 2010.

Who knew her and/or would like to express his/her sympathy with her husband Edward, her children and grandchildren, can do here.

Kerstin Mouhannaya
Collapse

Ali Alsaqqa
Ali Alsaqqa  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:28
English to Arabic
sorry Aug 31, 2010

Well, I don't know her, but...I'm very sorry for our loss..

In fact, I feel grief when seeing any human dies, after all

we are humans, not machines.

GOD bless her.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

ProZ.com member Ilse Flick has died

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »