Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10] >
Dear colleague Allan Brown, MD, passed away
Thread poster: José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)
Carla Zwanenberg
Carla Zwanenberg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 16:35
Member (2002)
English to Dutch
+ ...
heartfelt condolences Oct 8, 2003

to Karina and the children...

Luis Rey Ballesteros (Luiroi)
Luis Rey Ballesteros (Luiroi)  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:35
Spanish to English
+ ...
My deepest condolences Oct 8, 2003

My simpathy and solidarity for the early departure of our colleague. His soul will remain with the community forever, enriching its generous sap.

¡Mis encarecidos anhelos por la esperanza de un mejor mañana a Karina y sus seres queridos!.

Silvina Dell'Isola Urdiales
Silvina Dell'Isola Urdiales  Identity Verified
Italy
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
Good bye Allan, RIP Oct 8, 2003

I'm deeply shocked to learn of the death of a such a young collegue

Might Karina be strong in these sad moments and try to find confort in the pleasant moments passed with Allan, that's the best way to make him live in your heart!

silvina

T_Herrmann (X)
T_Herrmann (X)  Identity Verified
German to English
+ ...
My deepest condolences... Oct 8, 2003

All the words in the world cannot heal the pain of loosing our beloved.

Be strong Karina

My kindest regards and sympathies
Tao

[Edited at 2003-10-08 21:47]

Guillermina Canale
Guillermina Canale  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:35
English to Spanish
+ ...
at a loss for words... Oct 8, 2003

Dear Karina, I never met your husband although we shared a wonderful pow-wow. I send you my condolences and love to you and your kids

Diogo Santos
Diogo Santos
Local time: 15:35
English to Portuguese
+ ...
My sincere condolences Oct 8, 2003

to Allan's family.

With sympathy,
Diogo Santos

Lisbeth Benavides
Lisbeth Benavides  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:35
English to Spanish
+ ...
My sincere condolences Oct 8, 2003

My sincere condolences Karina. I have just this moment heard the sad news and wanted to tell you how very sorry I am.

Lis

sileugenia
sileugenia
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sincere condolences to his family Oct 8, 2003

Although I didn't know Allan, I felt really sad. Death is always bad news.

Nadja Leonard
Nadja Leonard
United States
Local time: 10:35
Member (2004)
German to English
+ ...
My deepest condolences Oct 8, 2003

Dear Karina,

I too did not know Allan, but as a colleague and fellow human being, I am very saddened by his loss.

My sincere condolences to you and your children in this difficult period. You are in the thoughts and prayers of many, many people from all around the world.

I heard the expression below during the second anniversary of 9/11 and find it very fitting.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that ta
... See more
Dear Karina,

I too did not know Allan, but as a colleague and fellow human being, I am very saddened by his loss.

My sincere condolences to you and your children in this difficult period. You are in the thoughts and prayers of many, many people from all around the world.

I heard the expression below during the second anniversary of 9/11 and find it very fitting.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

I'm sure that Allan shared many breathtaking moments with you, his children, friends and colleagues.

Nadja
Collapse

Chinoise
Chinoise  Identity Verified
English to Chinese
+ ...
To Karina: Oct 8, 2003

My deepest condolences.

lenapires
lenapires
Portugal
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Rest in Peace Allan! Oct 8, 2003

I am deeply shocked with this sad new, at 34... life is cruel most of the times!

My deepest condolences to Allan's family and friends.

Lenapires
Portugal

aronakos
aronakos  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:35
English to Hungarian
+ ...
My sincere condolences Oct 9, 2003

to Allan's family.
Try to be strong in this difficult time, think about the good moments you spent together and look toward the bright-side of your future. Allan will see you all the time.

Gabriella

María Eugenia Wachtendorff
María Eugenia Wachtendorff  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 10:35
English to Spanish
+ ...
Yo sí conocí a Allan Oct 9, 2003

Lo conocí como a tantos otros colegas que Dios puso en mi camino a través de Proz.com.
En dos o tres oportunidades, él me ayudó respondiendo mis preguntas con sus conocimientos de medicina. Incluso intercambiamos cordiales e-mails aclaratorios. Conservo en mi glosario sus valiosas contribuciones.

Somos almas en tránsito en este mundo. Cuando un ser querido se nos adelanta demasiado, nos rebelamos y sufrimos mucho más que al despedir a alguien que recorrió un extenso cam
... See more
Lo conocí como a tantos otros colegas que Dios puso en mi camino a través de Proz.com.
En dos o tres oportunidades, él me ayudó respondiendo mis preguntas con sus conocimientos de medicina. Incluso intercambiamos cordiales e-mails aclaratorios. Conservo en mi glosario sus valiosas contribuciones.

Somos almas en tránsito en este mundo. Cuando un ser querido se nos adelanta demasiado, nos rebelamos y sufrimos mucho más que al despedir a alguien que recorrió un extenso camino, alcanzó metas de largo plazo y dejó sus asuntos en orden antes de emprender el viaje definitivo.

Aunque Allan ya está haciendo mucha falta en la Tierra, estoy segura de que Dios tuvo sus razones para llamarlo a su lado -razones que nuestra naturaleza humana no nos permite imaginar siquiera.

Deseémosle un grato vuelo hacia el infinito. Digámosle "Vé con Dios, amigo, hasta la vista; puedes irte en paz, porque Karina y los niños contarán con el apoyo de esta maravillosa comunidad".

Si mi turno llegara en este instante, quisiera que me despidieran de igual manera.

María Eugenia
Collapse

biskofski
biskofski
English to Spanish
+ ...
Lo siento Oct 9, 2003

Mis más sentidas condolencias por el trágico y prematuro fallecimiento de nuestro compañero Allan. Karina, recibe un abrazo.

PTSGI
PTSGI  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 22:35
Member (2002)
Chinese to Spanish
+ ...
Our sincere condolences Oct 9, 2003

Dr. Brown haven't work with us but we would like to extend our sincere condolences to his wife and family

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10] >

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Dear colleague Allan Brown, MD, passed away

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »