https://www.proz.com/forum/honors_citations/317914-let_me_be_the_first_to_congratulate_sheila_wilson-page3.html&phpv_redirected=1

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Let me be the first to congratulate Sheila Wilson
Thread poster: Gerard de Noord
Helena Chavarria
Helena Chavarria  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 00:14
Member (2011)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Congratulations! Aug 25, 2017

I hope you've told your family how much we appreciate your participation in the forum and that they take you out to celebrate!

Not everyone can say that they are respected by people from all over the world.

MollyRose
MollyRose  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:14
English to Spanish
+ ...
Good for you, Sheila! Aug 25, 2017

I agree that you have been very kind and helpful in all the posts I have read of yours. I agree with Helen: It would be great if your family and friends celebrate this award with you!

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Let me be the first to congratulate Sheila Wilson

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »