https://www.proz.com/forum/honors_citations/2571-special_thanks_ger_eng.html&phpv_redirected=1

Special thanks Ger > Eng
Thread poster: Alan Johnson
Alan Johnson
Alan Johnson  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:02
German to English
May 2, 2002

I would like to thank (in no particular order):

brute

Mary

Rolf

Tayfun

Beth

Mats

jccantrel

Johanna

Klaus

Marcus

Ddorf

Hans-Henning

eli

and hoping I haven\'t forgotten anybody.

They all helped out unquestioningly (well, except for asking for more context!) on what is probably the most abominable job I\'ve ever had!... See more
I would like to thank (in no particular order):

brute

Mary

Rolf

Tayfun

Beth

Mats

jccantrel

Johanna

Klaus

Marcus

Ddorf

Hans-Henning

eli

and hoping I haven\'t forgotten anybody.

They all helped out unquestioningly (well, except for asking for more context!) on what is probably the most abominable job I\'ve ever had!

Thank you all.

Alan

Collapse

CLS Lexi-tech
CLS Lexi-tech
Local time: 15:02
English to Italian
+ ...
indeed, Proz.com is a special place May 2, 2002

what a nice message!

paola l m

Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO) (X)
Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO) (X)
Local time: 15:02
German to English
+ ...
Now, that's the spirit May 2, 2002

This message is worth more than any of the KudoZ points these colleagues may have collected.

This truly reflects the spirit of cooperation and solidarity that we need.

Thank you, Alan, for being just that: a nice person and colleague.

jccantrell
jccantrell  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:02
Member (2005)
German to English
May 2, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-05-02 07:03, ajohnson wrote:

They all helped out unquestioningly (well, except for asking for more context!) on what is probably the most abominable job I\'ve ever had!

Thank you all.

Alan

Hey, Alan, keep me in mind if you get another like that. Abominable jobs are MY specialty!

Thank you for... See more
Quote:

On 2002-05-02 07:03, ajohnson wrote:

Thank you all.

Alan

Hey, Alan, keep me in mind if you get another like that. Abominable jobs are MY specialty!

Thank you for the mention.

Yours,

jc (you can call me jc, Cantrell or Hey, you! Just don\'t call me late for dinner.)

Collapse

Marcus Malabad
Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Canada
German to English
+ ...
Dear Alan May 2, 2002

I want a 15% cut of all your future earnings plus the keys to your house and car but only if you have a Merc or a Volvo forget it if it\'s a Mitsubishi...oh, if you have a boat I want that too.

Hans-Henning Judek
Hans-Henning Judek  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:02
German to English
+ ...
When the going gets tough... May 2, 2002

it is always good to have some friends in the background. I just recognized today that I have asked myself already 42 questions! The PROZ community is really a pinch-hitter, isn\'t it? Give and take

Alan Johnson
Alan Johnson  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:02
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Wow! May 3, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-05-02 20:11, marcushm wrote:

I want a 15% cut of all your future earnings plus the keys to your house and car but only if you have a Merc or a Volvo forget it if it\'s a Mitsubishi...oh, if you have a boat I want that too.

Well, I drive an Opel, and you have the cat too! ... See more
Quote:

On 2002-05-02 20:11, marcushm wrote:

Well, I drive an Opel, and you have the cat too! As for the keys to the house, the wife takes them with her when she goes to work, after checking I\'m at the desk!! ▲ Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Special thanks Ger > Eng

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »