https://www.proz.com/forum/honors_citations/12725-thank_you_ralf_lemster.html&phpv_redirected=1

Thank you Ralf Lemster !
Thread poster: CHENOUMI (X)
CHENOUMI (X)
CHENOUMI (X)  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Jul 18, 2003

This is with emotion that I have chosen to put a German moderator, Ralf Lemster, along with German translators: Martin Schmurr, Andrea Kopft and DSC on the Honors list. Finding my cousin Maryse and my German young cousins Michaela and Thorsten was of paramount importance to me. Ralf, Andrea and Martin made it a point to immedia... See more
This is with emotion that I have chosen to put a German moderator, Ralf Lemster, along with German translators: Martin Schmurr, Andrea Kopft and DSC on the Honors list. Finding my cousin Maryse and my German young cousins Michaela and Thorsten was of paramount importance to me. Ralf, Andrea and Martin made it a point to immediately contact me and give me all the useful leads that I needed.

Besides, Ralf served as a mediator/spokesman/interpreter English > German > English in this matter.
I bet, Ralf, you never anticipated as moderator to be in this triple and unusual role!

Martin had also volunteered to help me in the surfing of the German sites that he had provided. In other words, he would have also translated whatever section I could not understand...

I am a bit shaken at the moment, after talking to my cousin Maryse three hours ago.
I would like to thank each one of you for your time, your precious help and for having given me the immense joy of family reunion!

With MUCH gratitude,

Sandra Jolicoeur,
Die Kusine

[Edited at 2003-07-18 23:26]
Collapse

CHENOUMI (X)
CHENOUMI (X)  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Update needed... Jul 18, 2003

... on this thread http://www.proz.com/topic/12501 . Please kindly do so, Mr. Moderator.

Ich habe Deutsch vergessen.....

Cheers!

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Thank you Ralf Lemster !

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »