https://www.proz.com/forum/honors_citations/12077-prozcom_moderators_dont_be_afraid_to_contact_them_they%60re_doing_a_really_great_job.html&phpv_redirected=1

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >
ProZ.com Moderators - Don't be afraid to contact them! They`re doing a really great job.
Thread poster: langnet
langnet
langnet  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 07:56
Italian to German
+ ...
Jun 24, 2003

Hi all,

I just wanted to drop this brief note "on behalf" and especially in favour of our moderators.
Recently, I've been reading a lot of forum topics that could have been resolved or even "avoided" by simply contacting a moderator directly. Well, I'm not a moderator, but it happened to me to contact some of them when having my own little trifles with this site. Well, I've always got an answer and a solution to my problems, even when it was not always positive on my behalf.
... See more
Hi all,

I just wanted to drop this brief note "on behalf" and especially in favour of our moderators.
Recently, I've been reading a lot of forum topics that could have been resolved or even "avoided" by simply contacting a moderator directly. Well, I'm not a moderator, but it happened to me to contact some of them when having my own little trifles with this site. Well, I've always got an answer and a solution to my problems, even when it was not always positive on my behalf.
They were always nice, reasonable and helpful, whatever was the problem. And what's more, they always tried to solve the question. And this should be of honour to them because they're all collegues who do their moderator job while having their own business to look after.
Well, what I wanted to say is: they're there, they're actively involved and never mind to help you. Just don't be afraid to contact them personally before posting to the forums. They won't eat you))))))!!!!!
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Dankeschön! Jun 24, 2003

Thanks very much for this - I really appreciate it!

Ralf

Elías Sauza
Elías Sauza  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 23:56
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
I agree... Jun 24, 2003

...and second this posting. Moderators do a great and, as far as I know, voluntary job not only in the English language and its pairs but I'm sure in all other language combinations. To do justice, I would especially cite Ralf here. He might receive praise for his diligency.

[Edited at 2003-06-24 21:05]

Cecilia Aguila
Cecilia Aguila
Local time: 02:56
English to Spanish
So do I Jun 24, 2003

I also want to thank all the moderators and especially Pepelu. Whenever I contacted him, he replied immediately with a good solution.

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Deep green blush Jun 24, 2003

Aw, shucks!

Narasimhan Raghavan
Narasimhan Raghavan  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:26
English to Tamil
+ ...
In memoriam
My thanks to all moderators Jun 25, 2003

Especially Ralf and Henry.

tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
my thanks, too Jun 25, 2003

I've contacted quite a few moderators for one reason or another (and not only the ones in my languages), and have always received a prompt and helpful response. Hats off to you--you do a great job, and you don't often get the appreciation you deserve.

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:56
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
That's very nice of you! Jun 25, 2003

Thank you.

Giuliana

José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)
José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 02:56
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thank you so much... Jun 27, 2003

Hello,

Very nice of you to say it...

Take care,

JL

Özden Arıkan
Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
English to Turkish
+ ...
My thanks to all, but Jun 27, 2003

especially to Ümit Altuğ for his patience and moderateness as the moderator of the Turkish forum

Ciprian Dumea
Ciprian Dumea  Identity Verified
English to Romanian
+ ...
Mersi, Cristina :-) Jun 27, 2003

Thnanks, Cri, for your activity, actions and support for the Romanian community. Patria recunoscatoare s.a.m.d. - dar mai ales noi.

Giovanna Graziani
Giovanna Graziani  Identity Verified
Italy
German to Italian
+ ...
my BIG thank you as well Jun 27, 2003

I'm joining all of you with my personal thank you to the moderators I personally contacted or met (Gianfranco, Paola, Giuliana, Angela, Ilde and Ralf....) and of course to all others.
You make this site more and more precious!

Teresita Garcia Ruy Sanchez
Teresita Garcia Ruy Sanchez  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 22:56
English to Spanish
+ ...
CONGRATULATIONS AND THANKS Jun 27, 2003

Congratulations to all the moderators in ProZ and my heartfelt thanks for the work you do.

Teresita

Martin Schmurr
Martin Schmurr  Identity Verified
Italian to German
I want to thank Jun 27, 2003

Giuliana Buscaglione for help and support on many occasions, Ralf Lemster for his help and his wise reactions (like this morning in the Forum...), and Gianfranco Manca for his assistance in HTML (and similar) questions!

Nitza Ramos
Nitza Ramos  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:56
Spanish to English
+ ...
Many thanks! Jun 27, 2003

Congratulations to all the moderators, they are a great contribution and do a great job. Thank you very much.

Nitza

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

ProZ.com Moderators - Don't be afraid to contact them! They`re doing a really great job.

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »