Thread poster: Richard Cook
Richard Cook
Richard Cook
Spain
Local time: 21:41
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 16, 2013

I'm an experienced translator with four working language pairs, currently working at national government level, which includes some website localisation, in which I am certified by the FEGILT (the Spanish Federation of Globalisation, Internationalisation, Localisation and Translation Companies).

I also have experience in web development, web services (XML/XSLT) and digital publishing, along with a working knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Java, Perl and Python.

I was wondering
... See more
I'm an experienced translator with four working language pairs, currently working at national government level, which includes some website localisation, in which I am certified by the FEGILT (the Spanish Federation of Globalisation, Internationalisation, Localisation and Translation Companies).

I also have experience in web development, web services (XML/XSLT) and digital publishing, along with a working knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Java, Perl and Python.

I was wondering whether anyone might be able to recommend agencies dealing with website translation and currently looking for freelancers.

Thanks
Collapse

Khwansuree DEROLLEPOT
Khwansuree DEROLLEPOT  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 21:41
Member (2012)
English to Thai
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Have you tried ProZ job notification? Jun 7, 2013

Hi,

Have you tried ProZ job notification or having a look on the directories?
I have seen quite a few job offers on website translation posted by agencies (not necessarily in your language pairs), they might be interested in your skills.
Translators do not often recommend their clients, and I think you understand why. I think observing the job board or learning about translation companies on ProZ is a good start.

Good luck!

[Edited at 2013-06-07 08:10
... See more
Hi,

Have you tried ProZ job notification or having a look on the directories?
I have seen quite a few job offers on website translation posted by agencies (not necessarily in your language pairs), they might be interested in your skills.
Translators do not often recommend their clients, and I think you understand why. I think observing the job board or learning about translation companies on ProZ is a good start.

Good luck!

[Edited at 2013-06-07 08:10 GMT]

[Edited at 2013-06-07 08:11 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for opportunities with website translation agencies

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »