Thread poster: Ronivaldo Silva
Ronivaldo Silva
Ronivaldo Silva
Brazil
Local time: 13:23
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Sep 25, 2009

Hi, I'm Rony. I'm drpping these lines just to say thanks for all the memebers and people in charge of this site working; I's so happy to be in here, lenguages is one of my biggest passions.

I'm not specialized translator, I still have to learn a lot, I have some difficulties in improving my skills, due to the lack of proper courses and stuff where I live.

However, when I found this place, I felt it would give a chance to go deeper in my studies, as well as in my jobe...
... See more
Hi, I'm Rony. I'm drpping these lines just to say thanks for all the memebers and people in charge of this site working; I's so happy to be in here, lenguages is one of my biggest passions.

I'm not specialized translator, I still have to learn a lot, I have some difficulties in improving my skills, due to the lack of proper courses and stuff where I live.

However, when I found this place, I felt it would give a chance to go deeper in my studies, as well as in my jobe...there's a lot things, I confess, I must learn regarding how to use it.

anyway, thank you so much!

Rony.
Collapse

Edward Vreeburg
Edward Vreeburg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 18:23
Member (2008)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Bom dia Rony! Sep 25, 2009

And welcome to the Proz.... I hope you can find some good English lessons there soon, maybe another member can recommend something?

===
Ed

Ronivaldo Silva
Ronivaldo Silva
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Reply to Edward Sep 25, 2009

Edward Vreeburg wrote:

And welcome to the Proz.... I hope you can find some good English lessons there soon, maybe another member can recommend something?

===
Ed

Thanks! I've been working with translation, either orally or writing,but I've had some difficulties in using the proper words in Contracts lenguage, you know, this kind of work requires more expertise.

thanks for your support.

Rony

Ligia Dias Costa
Ligia Dias Costa  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 17:23
English to Portuguese
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Welcome Sep 25, 2009

ronysalles wrote:

Edward Vreeburg wrote:

===
Ed

Thanks! I've been working with translation, either orally or writing,but I've had some difficulties in using the proper words in Contracts lenguage, you know, this kind of work requires more expertise.

thanks for your support.

Rony

Dear Ronny,

Welcome to this site. This is a great way of interacting with other colleagues, to learn, to teach and, above all to have fun!!

Some of the colleagues here have a lot of experience, some of them are just starting... We can say we have it all!

Please feel free to post all your doubts here in this Forum, in the Portuguese one, or the one you feel suits best the question in mind. I am sure you will get some valuable help.

Please feel free to contact me privately should you need some help with ProZ.com rules, etc. Meanwhile, you can read the FAQ http://www.proz.com/faq/ which are always a great help!

Ligia

Ronivaldo Silva
Ronivaldo Silva
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Sep 25, 2009

I’m very grateful to you for all your help!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Thanks for this site

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »