Off topic: When will there be a new translation contest?
Thread poster: Jacqueline Sieben
Jacqueline Sieben
Jacqueline Sieben  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 11:06
Dutch to English
+ ...
Sep 10, 2012

This thread is part of the Translator playground: a place for translators to have fun, to network, to learn, and to hone their translation or linguistic skills. See the announcement here.

Need a quick break from work? In this forum translators and language professionals can participate in games and fun discussions related to ProZ.com the site and its community. For example, translators can show their creativity in coming up with a ProZ.com logo, tagline, poem, comic or song.

The last translation contest dates back to 2009; when will our valued Proz.com staff organise a new contest? I would be looking forward to it!

(This topic should fall under "Fun with Proz.com", don't you agree?)

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 05:06
SITE FOUNDER
Yes! Sep 10, 2012

A contest is long overdue -- sorry for that. Some updates need to be made to the contest system. I don't want to give a specific date (this time), but I can tell you we intend to run another contest as soon as we can manage it.

Thanks for your interest in taking part!

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

When will there be a new translation contest?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »