Off topic: Lets share Merry Christmas and Happy New year in Advance !
Thread poster: 3ADE shadab
3ADE shadab
3ADE shadab
Local time: 12:17
Member (2008)
Hindi to English
+ ...
Dec 1, 2011

This thread is part of the Translator playground: a place for translators to have fun, to network, to learn, and to hone their translation or linguistic skills. See the announcement here.

Need a quick break from work? In this forum translators and language professionals can participate in games and fun discussions related to ProZ.com the site and its community. For example, translators can show their creativity in coming up with a ProZ.com logo, tagline, poem, comic or song.

Hi

I would like to wish all Proz user Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance.

Regards
Shadab

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:47
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
In Spain, Christmas begins on the 22nd... Dec 1, 2011

...with the big National Lottery Christmas Draw. I will be back by then and wish everyone some nice Christmas, but for now I can't do that. Quite forbidden here.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Lets share Merry Christmas and Happy New year in Advance !

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »