I shot an arrow in the air; another job offer from the land of OZ
Thread poster: writeaway
writeaway
writeaway  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
Dec 11, 2002

This just arrived. \"light\" legal amounts to slighty pregnant. 5 US cents a word, scanned and you don\'t even have a proper e-mail address (one that seems to have been arranged for the occasion). So there is no way at all to know who you are dealing with. Plus you should send your CV into cyber space to this totally unknown party.

No thanks in any language.

<
... See more
This just arrived. \"light\" legal amounts to slighty pregnant. 5 US cents a word, scanned and you don\'t even have a proper e-mail address (one that seems to have been arranged for the occasion). So there is no way at all to know who you are dealing with. Plus you should send your CV into cyber space to this totally unknown party.

http://www.proz.com/job/29621 Flemish>>English translation,

\"light\" legal translation of scanned documents.

Around 11,000 Words.

Payment 0.05 USD per target word.

Ask for a sample.(+ sent your CV)

[email protected]

Contact person: FE

Company:

Collapse

Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 07:41
English to Dutch
+ ...
I closed this 'job' offer Dec 11, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-12-11 19:58, writeaway wrote:

... See more
Quote:

On 2002-12-11 19:58, writeaway wrote:

http://www.proz.com/job/29621 Flemish>>English translation,

\"light\" legal translation of scanned documents.

Around 11,000 Words.

Payment 0.05 USD per target word.

Ask for a sample.(+ sent your CV)

[email protected]

Contact person: FE

Company:

for exactly the same reasons.

[addsig] ▲ Collapse

Tina Vonhof (X)
Tina Vonhof (X)
Canada
Local time: 23:41
Dutch to English
+ ...
Not enough information Mar 25, 2003

Many job offers posted don\'t provide enough information about the content (a sample paragraph is always helpful)or when the job would start and end. Many either pay too little or don\'t mention what they intend to pay. Sometimes they mention a web site that turns out to be unaccessible. All in all, I rarely see a job I would want to bid on.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

I shot an arrow in the air; another job offer from the land of OZ

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »