https://www.proz.com/forum/dutch/5826-warning_dutch_to_english_translators.html&phpv_redirected=1

WARNING ! Dutch-to-English Translators
Thread poster: Jean-Pierre Vandenbrande
Jean-Pierre Vandenbrande
Jean-Pierre Vandenbrande
United States
Local time: 21:00
Dutch to English
+ ...
Oct 19, 2002

Dear Colleagues:

Please watch out for Elan Languages nv in Beringen, Belgium. This agency apparently feels secure by the distance separating Belgium and the USA and has decided not to pay for the 5 or 6 jobs that I have done. It has been 4 months since my invoice transmittal and my last request for payment by e-mail remains unanswered. So, please be careful if you are ever involved with them.

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 21:00
SITE FOUNDER
Use the Blue Board Oct 20, 2002

Agency feedback should not be posted in the forums. Anyone can use the Blue Board (platinum or not.)

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

WARNING ! Dutch-to-English Translators

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »