Off topic: 'inhoudelijk'
Thread poster: 103393 (X)
103393 (X)
103393 (X)
Local time: 13:55
English to Dutch
Apr 7, 2005

Hi,

First of all, thanks to everybody who previously helped me!

I have another question, can somebody please help me with the translating of the following sentence.

'organisatorische en inhoudelijke doelen willen realiseren'

The only translation for 'inhoudelijk' i found was 'with respect to content' but i question this tranlsation.

Thanks in advance.

two2tango
two2tango  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 08:55
English to Spanish
+ ...
Use the KudoZ feature Apr 9, 2005

Hi Sandra, welcome to the forums of ProZ.com, our community common room.

For terminology matters you should use the KudoZ feature, at the left of the upper drop-down menu. There you will find a great glossary and, if you don't find your answer there, you can post a question to the members operating in that pair of languages.

Regards,
Enrique Cavalitto

Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 13:55
English to Dutch
+ ...
En hier mag het in het Nederlands! Apr 9, 2005

Dag Sandra,

'Two2tango' heeft het al mooi uitgelegd. Vertaalvragen horen niet echt thuis in deze forums; daarvoor kun je terecht onder 'KudoZ' > 'Ask question'.

Enne, hier mag je dus Nederlands praten/schrijven, je zit namelijk op het 'Dutch' forum.
Toegegeven, de werktaal van de site is Engels, maar deze forums werden precies bedacht om tegemoet te komen aan een belangrijke vraag...

Prettig weekend,

Evert

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

'inhoudelijk'

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »