BYOL (Bring Your Own Language) Powwow in Brussel op 19 maart 2005
Thread poster: writeaway
writeaway
writeaway  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
Dec 13, 2004

Greetings Flemish and Dutch colleagues,

In case you haven't seen the general announcement, it is my pleasure to let the Dutch site know there will be a Powwow in Brussels in March and I hope lots of you will attend. This won't be a Dutch-language powwow or a French-language powwow, but one in the international, open spirit of the Proz community and everyone is welcome to come and meet fellow Prozian colleagues from Belgium and neighbouring countries and to have a really great time,
... See more
Greetings Flemish and Dutch colleagues,

In case you haven't seen the general announcement, it is my pleasure to let the Dutch site know there will be a Powwow in Brussels in March and I hope lots of you will attend. This won't be a Dutch-language powwow or a French-language powwow, but one in the international, open spirit of the Proz community and everyone is welcome to come and meet fellow Prozian colleagues from Belgium and neighbouring countries and to have a really great time, to put it simply. The venue is a brasserie in a lovely green area of Brussels, with 2 parks right across the street (one to the right and one opposite). Food will be served buffet-style, starting with a cold buffet and several types of salads and then later on a warm buffet with 3 main dishes. There should be a good turn out-this time the venue is booked, the date is set so barring some horrible unforeseen disaster, there will be no need for endless discussions or third-party intervention for the wheres and whens. I don't anticipate any last minute changes. You'll see on the powwow page, there are already comments in English, French and German. That's the idea-whatever language you feel most comfortable with. Linguists that we are, I'm sure we'll find ways to communicate with one another.
Dus ik hoop dat veel van jullie zullen het leuk vinden een zaterdag in Brussel door te brengen. Voor veel meer inlichtingen, hier is het powwow page:
http://www.proz.com/powwow/616

[Edited at 2004-12-13 09:13]
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

BYOL (Bring Your Own Language) Powwow in Brussel op 19 maart 2005

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »