Verloning
Thread poster: Bart Daems
Bart Daems
Bart Daems
Belgium
Dutch to English
Dec 26, 2013

Hey,

ik ben op zoek naar een website met vergelijkende uurloontarieven voor freelancer en vertaler in hoofdberoep. Specifiek voor de talencombinatie Engels-Duits. Ik dacht zo'n tabel eerder op Proz gezien te hebben, maar ik moet mij vergissen. De bedoeling is om deze informatie mee te nemen bij contractonderhandelingen met mijn werkgever, in de automobielindustrie om beter beslagen ten ijs te komen en eventueel een loonsverhoging uit de brand te slepen.

Vriendelijk d
... See more
Hey,

ik ben op zoek naar een website met vergelijkende uurloontarieven voor freelancer en vertaler in hoofdberoep. Specifiek voor de talencombinatie Engels-Duits. Ik dacht zo'n tabel eerder op Proz gezien te hebben, maar ik moet mij vergissen. De bedoeling is om deze informatie mee te nemen bij contractonderhandelingen met mijn werkgever, in de automobielindustrie om beter beslagen ten ijs te komen en eventueel een loonsverhoging uit de brand te slepen.

Vriendelijk dank voor de medewerking.

Bart Daems
Technisch vertaler Engels-Duits
Collapse

Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:00
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
BDÜ rates surveys Dec 26, 2013

Hi Bart,

I seem to remember Kevin Lossner mentioned annual rates surveys by a large german translators' association. You might want to have a look at his blog or email him: http://www.translationtribulations.com

I thunk it was the BDÜ – the Association of Professional Int
... See more
Hi Bart,

I seem to remember Kevin Lossner mentioned annual rates surveys by a large german translators' association. You might want to have a look at his blog or email him: http://www.translationtribulations.com

I thunk it was the BDÜ – the Association of Professional Interpreters and Translators (http://www.bdue.de/indexen.php )

Michael
Collapse

Marjolein Snippe
Marjolein Snippe  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 06:00
Member (2012)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Community rates Dec 27, 2013

Would the Community rates, under 'tools' (top right on this page) be of any help?

Bart Daems
Bart Daems
Belgium
Dutch to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Dec 30, 2013

Thanks Marjolein and Michael,

for the interesting pointers. I've found the information I was looking for.

Best wishes for 2014.

Bart

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Verloning

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »