Thread poster: Chris Hopley
Chris Hopley
Chris Hopley  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 22:29
German to English
+ ...
Apr 19, 2004

I'd be interested to hear from freelancers in NL what accounting software they use. Any useful tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Chris

Bianca Adriaensen
Bianca Adriaensen  Identity Verified
English to Dutch
+ ...
boekhouden Apr 19, 2004

Chris Hopley wrote:

I'd be interested to hear from freelancers in NL what accounting software they use. Any useful tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Chris

That used to be "ABCMuis" for me... It's a DOS program. I do have it somewhere but after calling my accountant 20 times one day we agreed he would be doing all the work for me: less time consuming, less mistakes, smaller phone bill

AllisonK (X)
AllisonK (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Dutch to English
+ ...
Excel Apr 20, 2004

That's what I use to make my invoices and to keep track of my 'omzet' and expenses for my OB aangifte. The rest my accountant does. I don't think a real 'accounting' program merits purchasing for a freelancer -I would say this is only worth the expense if you have an agency with lots of office staff, overhead and freelancers.
In other words, don't go buying a € 10,000 Exact package anytime soon.........

Annette van der Lei (X)
Annette van der Lei (X)
Spain
French to Dutch
+ ...
Snelstart Apr 20, 2004

Zelf gebruik ik snelstart. www.snelstart.nl

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

boekhoudsoftware in NL

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »