https://www.proz.com/forum/dutch/182207-macedonian_freelancer_in_amsterdam_who_would_like_to_meet.html&phpv_redirected=1

Macedonian freelancer in Amsterdam. Who would like to meet?
Thread poster: Rodna Ruskovska
Rodna Ruskovska
Rodna Ruskovska  Identity Verified
North Macedonia
Local time: 16:13
Macedonian to English
+ ...
Oct 6, 2010

Hi dear freelancers in the Netherlands,

I am in Amsterdam today and tomorrow, is anyone up for meeting and sharing experiences and maybe even establishing a possible co-operation?

If so, please contact me via SMS on 0038970745703.

Yes, it's true, it's a bit spontaneous, but we are all so busy and sometimes this is the only way we can function, so a spontaneous, unofficial powpow might be just the right thing...
See more
Hi dear freelancers in the Netherlands,

I am in Amsterdam today and tomorrow, is anyone up for meeting and sharing experiences and maybe even establishing a possible co-operation?

If so, please contact me via SMS on 0038970745703.

Yes, it's true, it's a bit spontaneous, but we are all so busy and sometimes this is the only way we can function, so a spontaneous, unofficial powpow might be just the right thing

Looking forwards to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Rodna
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Macedonian freelancer in Amsterdam. Who would like to meet?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »