Unable to see the xml file in DV3 (Problem solved)
Thread poster: Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 21:43
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
May 17, 2006

Hi

I think that I have already managed to translate excel files with DV3 when there's only one sheet, but I have already been in trouble with several sheets.

Now I have a file with several sheets, with graphs, I could import it (I mean that I had no error message) and I could even pretranslate it, (I mean I had a result saying how many exact matches it found), but I don't see anything.

Maybe it's not complicated to solve and I just need to know something I
... See more
Hi

I think that I have already managed to translate excel files with DV3 when there's only one sheet, but I have already been in trouble with several sheets.

Now I have a file with several sheets, with graphs, I could import it (I mean that I had no error message) and I could even pretranslate it, (I mean I had a result saying how many exact matches it found), but I don't see anything.

Maybe it's not complicated to solve and I just need to know something I don't, otherwise I'd better translate it straight forward, as there are not many words.

Thank you

Claudia

P.S.

I don't know why, but after closing and opening again the project the text was there. I hope it will still there after exporting the translation too.

[Editado a las 2006-05-17 14:11]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to see the xml file in DV3 (Problem solved)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »