Arben Seva
Arben Seva  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:44
Member (2003)
English to Albanian
+ ...
Jun 27, 2005

I have just started using DVX. The project with some previous work done is provided by the client so I see some fuzzy anf full matches. But when I am within a file and there are two identical sentences and I translate the first one, the second doesnt translate automaticaly. I have checked all the options from Tools/Options/Environment but nothing happens. I read the tutorial and I realised that some info at the bottom bar such as AAs etc are not showing. I use DVX 7.0.238.

Could any
... See more
I have just started using DVX. The project with some previous work done is provided by the client so I see some fuzzy anf full matches. But when I am within a file and there are two identical sentences and I translate the first one, the second doesnt translate automaticaly. I have checked all the options from Tools/Options/Environment but nothing happens. I read the tutorial and I realised that some info at the bottom bar such as AAs etc are not showing. I use DVX 7.0.238.

Could anyone help?

Thanks

[Edited at 2005-06-27 07:14]
Collapse

Klaus Herrmann
Klaus Herrmann  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:44
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Autosend and Autopropagate need to be enabled Jun 27, 2005

Arben Seva wrote:

I have checked all the options from Tools/Options/Environment but nothing happens. I read the tutorial and I realised that some info at the bottom bar such as AAs etc are not showing.

Thanks

[Edited at 2005-06-27 07:14]

You need to enable the Autopropagate and Autosend features, APr and ASd in the status bar. What does your status bar look like?

Arben Seva
Arben Seva  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:44
Member (2003)
English to Albanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Re Jun 27, 2005

Klaus Herrmann wrote:
You need to enable the Autopropagate and Autosend features, APr and ASd in the status bar. What does your status bar look like?

Hi,

How do I enable these features? My status bar is totally empty on the left. On the right it shows OVR, length, user etc.

Thanks again

Hirundo
Hirundo
Local time: 16:44
English to Dutch
+ ...
is possible depending on your version Aug 8, 2005

The answer may come late but...

Tools > Options > Environment > On Ctrl+Arrow Down, check the "Autopropagate" box.

If this is not available, then I guess you may be working with Editor or Standard versions, which do not support Autopropagate function.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DVX doesn't show repetitions

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »