Max Hellwig  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 04:04
Member (2013)
English to German
+ ...
Aug 17, 2015

Hi there!
I just installed DVX2 standard on another computer and had to run it as a trial for a while, since I couldn't access the atril servers. When I wanted to add pairs to the termbase, The fields for attirbutes (number, genus etc.) and context remained blank.
Unfortunately, now that I did activate the copy, that problem persists and I have no idea why or how to do anything about it. Does anyone else?

Yolanda Broad
Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:04
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

Did you also copy your settings to the new machine? Aug 17, 2015

I haven't done so in a long time (I got lazy and stopped keeping my DVX settings in sync between my desktop and my laptop), but I do remember, back when I was being thorough, that I would copy not only my databases but also the up-to-date settings each time I switched between machines. (I do still update the databases when I switch machines.)

Max Hellwig
Max Hellwig  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 04:04
Member (2013)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I did not Aug 17, 2015

Frankly, I'm not entirely sure what you mean. I never personalised the program much, though.
Just checked in the places that might be the settings you are talking about (project->settings and extras->options) and nothing seemed to be linked to the problem.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't add attributes and context to termbase in DVX2

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »