DVX3 Russian manual
Thread poster: mikhailo
mikhailo
mikhailo
Local time: 05:36
English to Russian
+ ...
Jun 25, 2015

The link on draft DVX3 Russian manual is below. I've started to correct it (in parallel with a Russian interface), but this is a serious work and takes time, I have not now.
Readers - please read the terminology in the beginning and do not ask questions, which are answered in manual.
Manual is left in DOCX especially for those who need
... See more
The link on draft DVX3 Russian manual is below. I've started to correct it (in parallel with a Russian interface), but this is a serious work and takes time, I have not now.
Readers - please read the terminology in the beginning and do not ask questions, which are answered in manual.
Manual is left in DOCX especially for those who need to use pieces if it for own instructions.
http://rghost.ru/6sRd58wNv

I've added some comments and useful tips (green-italics text)
Errors, comments and additions, please write to mail in doc.
Maybe sometime later I'll write a small chapter about working with Trados files in DVX.

Who needs partly corrected russian face (see a couple of screenshots in manual) email me.

IN RUSSIAN
Набросал черновичок перевода руководства по DejaVuX3.
Скачать можно здесь. Начал немного доводить его до ума (вместе с русским фейсом), но работа это серьёзная, а времени нет.
Читателям — просьба ознакомьться с вынесенной в самое начало терминологией,чтобы не задавать потом вопросы, ответы на которые есть в руководстве.
Специально оставил в доке для тех, кому понадобятся куски для собственных инструкций.
http://rghost.ru/6sRd58wNv

Также добавил кое-какие замечания и послезные советы (выделены зелёнымм курсивом)
Об ошибках, замечаниях и дополнениях просьба писать в личку или на мыло, указанное в документе
Может как-нибудь позже сподоблюсь написать небольшую главку по работе в Деже с файлами Традос.
Кому понадобится поправленный русский фейс для дежи (пару скринов из него вставил в руководство) - тоже в личку

[Редактировалось 2015-06-26 08:30 GMT]

[Редактировалось 2015-06-26 17:28 GMT]
Collapse

Atril_TEAM
Atril_TEAM
France
Local time: 04:36
Thanks a lot... Jul 7, 2015

... Mikhailo.

We truely appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Atril Team

mikhailo
mikhailo
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
re Sep 24, 2015

Atril Team wrote:

... Mikhailo.

We truely appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Atril Team

If You appreciate it, why I haven't found it on Your site. I can't support it on temporary file-exchange servers.

And small note to Your site - I recommend to rename Helpdesk to Documentation or add documentation item to Main menu or Resources menu to facilitate search of it.

and another note

because manipulations with external view text is easier in Excel than in PDF of Html due to a lot of built in functions (sorting, compare) - think about Excel external view export. The only problem - tabs. In this case they must be replaced with {t} or any other non breaking (for Excel) symbol.

Atril_TEAM
Atril_TEAM
France
Local time: 04:36
Russian manual... Oct 9, 2015

... is to be found here:
http://helpdesk.atril.com/index.php?pid=tutorials&cmd=viewentclient&id=92

Feel free sending me your name so that we can credit you.

Regards,
Atril Team

mikhailo
mikhailo
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
re Oct 9, 2015

Atril_TEAM wrote:

... is to be found here:
http://helpdesk.atril.com/index.php?pid=tutorials&cmd=viewentclient&id=92

Feel free sending me your name so that we can credit you.

Regards,
Atril Team

I'm going crazy to find it from Atril.com

Resourses->Helpdesk->Tutorials->User Manuals->DVX3->A lot of manuals (DWX3 WG but why not PRO) -> HERE ONLY LINKS ???????????????????????????????? (level 7)

It's look like the carmaker put an accu in auto so that it's necessary to dismount engine to replace or recharge them.

And more - on all the way to manuals through menus there no indications WHAT ON THE NEXT LEVEL?

Do You think videos DIRECTLY in RESOURCES are more heplful and worth to be put so high?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DVX3 Russian manual

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »