Carlos Flores
Carlos Flores  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 08:06
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 13, 2010

Hi, colleagues.

I just reinstalled DVX 7.5.316 (having lost Actbar2.ocx in a file miscleaning). The missing ocx is well explained in Atril's knowledge base and the reinstallation went just fine but now the menu bar shows in very small fonts (I'd say typesize 7 or 8).

A couple of years ago I modified my Windows XP SP2 configuration to improve readability and all other applications in the disk (100+) show large fonts but not DVX. Would someone possibly explain the issue /
... See more
Hi, colleagues.

I just reinstalled DVX 7.5.316 (having lost Actbar2.ocx in a file miscleaning). The missing ocx is well explained in Atril's knowledge base and the reinstallation went just fine but now the menu bar shows in very small fonts (I'd say typesize 7 or 8).

A couple of years ago I modified my Windows XP SP2 configuration to improve readability and all other applications in the disk (100+) show large fonts but not DVX. Would someone possibly explain the issue / offer a solution?

Thanks a lot.
Carlos Flores - Brazil
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tiny menu fonts in DVX interface

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »