Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:29
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Dec 24, 2002

Dear Fellow Translators,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Upon the arrival of Christmas and New Year, the white snow flakes and twinkle lights remind us to contemplate and evaluate the year that is just about passing by. While we are celebrating this holiday season, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, my fellow translators, for your passions and efforts in participating in the activities in Kudoz and Chinese Forum at ProZ.com. It was y
... See more
Dear Fellow Translators,

Upon the arrival of Christmas and New Year, the white snow flakes and twinkle lights remind us to contemplate and evaluate the year that is just about passing by. While we are celebrating this holiday season, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, my fellow translators, for your passions and efforts in participating in the activities in Kudoz and Chinese Forum at ProZ.com. It was your participation and share of knowledge made our visiting to ProZ.com addictive and enjoyable.

Please keep up with your good work in 2003 and years to come! I am looking forward to spending another wonderful year with you at ProZ.com. May the New Year bring you good health, great business and, more importantly, more valuable knowledge in translation!

With Best Wishes,

Kevin Yang

Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »