Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73] >
Off topic: 翻译与美食 (Translation and Gourmet Food)
Thread poster: Chinoise

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:21
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Oct 6, 2006

祝各位中秋快乐!向大家推荐美心冰皮:

www.chinapressusa.com/shequ/200610010121.htm




[修改时间:2006-10-06 17:37]


 

peiling  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:21
Chinese to English
+ ...
粽子 Oct 6, 2006

虽然最近吃了许多点心 ;p , 前几天在市区的一家 Hong Kong Chinese Bakery 看到粽子, 还是忍不住买了来介绍给我的 extended family. 谁知道那粽子又稠又无味, 还我得一再声明粽子其实不是这样的.真的好想念好想念妈妈包的超级美味的粽子!

 

peiling  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:21
Chinese to English
+ ...
... Oct 6, 2006



(好饿啊!)


 

David Shen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:21
English to Chinese
+ ...
谢谢 Betty! Oct 6, 2006

Chinoise wrote:
祝各位中秋快乐!


明月如此皎洁,又得国内新茶,刚捎带来的,满心欢喜,只怕泡得太浓晚上睡不着,淡淡的好。大闸蟹肯定是吃不开到了,也没菊展。就是想念西湖藕粉南湖菱,糖炒板栗桂花香,和三天后的 “八月十八钱江潮。”
遥祝各位同好平安!


 

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:21
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
霈霖/Pei Ling Oct 6, 2006

霈霖:

没想到,原来你也是个小美食家--- 粽子、月饼都喜欢吃!:)

Pei Ling Haussecker wrote:

虽然最近吃了许多点心 ;p , 前几天在市区的一家 Hong Kong Chinese Bakery 看到粽子, 还是忍不住买了来介绍给我的 extended family. 谁知道那粽子又稠又无味, 还我得一再声明粽子其实不是这样的.真的好想念好想念妈妈包的超级美味的粽子!


[修改时间:2006-10-06 16:09]


 

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:21
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
这好办! Oct 6, 2006

让杭州的几位好同事拍几张照片贴上来!:)
国内的同事此时正在赏月吧!你们总是先看到圆月--羡慕!

David Shen wrote:
大闸蟹肯定是吃不开到了,也没菊展。就是想念西湖藕粉南湖菱,糖炒板栗桂花香,和三天后的 “八月十八钱江潮。”
遥祝各位同好平安!


[修改时间:2006-10-06 13:19]


 

peiling  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:21
Chinese to English
+ ...
你不知道吗? Oct 6, 2006

马来西亚人也是以食为先的.在国外一见面就讨论吃! ;p

Chinoise wrote:
霈霖:

没想到,原来你也是个小美食家--- 粽子、月饼都喜欢吃!:)


[Edited at 2006-10-06 17:56]


 

jyuan_us  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:21
Member (2005)
English to Chinese
+ ...
高脂肪啊 Oct 6, 2006

高饱和脂肪, 高转化(部分氢化,转换,反式)脂肪啊。

 

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:21
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
中港台新马泰...... Oct 6, 2006

“我们(广大华人)都是来自五湖四海,为了一个共同的革命目标(吃),走到一起来了。”:D......好好干,小霈霖!--“世界是你们的,也是我们的,但是归根结底是你们的。你们青年人朝气蓬勃,正在兴旺时期,好像早晨八九点钟的太阳。希望寄托在你们身上。”(老人家语):D

Pei Ling Haussecker wrote:

马来西亚人也是以食为先的.在国外一见面就讨论吃! ;p



 

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:21
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
谢谢您的提醒! Oct 6, 2006

节食还是不节食: that is the question! (莎翁语)

jyuan_us wrote:

高饱和脂肪, 高转化(部分氢化,转换,反式)脂肪啊。


[修改时间:2006-10-06 18:35]


 

peiling  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:21
Chinese to English
+ ...
不'小'了. :) Oct 6, 2006

Chinoise wrote:

“我们(广大华人)都是来自五湖四海,为了一个共同的革命目标(吃),走到一起来了。”:D......好好干,小霈霖!--“世界是你们的,也是我们的,但是归根结底是你们的。你们青年人朝气蓬勃,正在兴旺时期,好像早晨八九点钟的太阳。希望寄托在你们身上。”(老人家语):D

Pei Ling Haussecker wrote:

马来西亚人也是以食为先的.在国外一见面就讨论吃! ;p



 

peiling  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:21
Chinese to English
+ ...
我才不管呢. Oct 6, 2006

话说如果亚当和夏娃是华人,我们现在还留在伊甸,因为他们会把蛇先吃了.:D

Chinoise wrote:

节食还是不节食: that is the question!

jyuan_us wrote:

高饱和脂肪, 高转化(部分氢化,转换,反式)脂肪啊。


 

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:21
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
放心吧,小霈! Oct 6, 2006

这里有许多可亲可敬的叔叔阿姨。:)
(你Chance姨和Wenjer叔就是其中最具代表性的两位;))

---老贝

Pei Ling Haussecker wrote:
不'小'了.


[修改时间:2006-10-06 20:37]


 

peiling  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:21
Chinese to English
+ ...
哈哈 Oct 6, 2006

怎么变成'叔叔阿姨'了.要趁他们还没看见,快把posts给删了.:)

Chinoise wrote:
这里有许多可亲可敬的叔叔阿姨。:)
(你Chance姨和Wenjer叔就是其中最具代表性的两位;))
---老贝


 
Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73] >


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

翻译与美食 (Translation and Gourmet Food)

Advanced search






SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search