https://www.proz.com/forum/chinese/54120-%E7%BF%BB%E8%AF%91%E4%B8%8E%E7%BE%8E%E9%A3%9F_translation_and_gourmet_food-page49.html&phpv_redirected=1

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73] >
Off topic: 翻译与美食 (Translation and Gourmet Food)
Thread poster: Chinoise
redred
redred  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 15:40
English to Chinese
+ ...
HK Jargon Jan 14, 2007

PK大叔和安仔在公共论坛的对话很隐晦啊。这就是和中国的社会环境和语言上存在的差异。

Chinoise
Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:40
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
粤-英翻译问题: Jan 14, 2007

继续向Angus, PK, Redred, Peiling,Wilman等粤语高手请教下列翻译问题:

1) 食個陣都想起你;
2) 點會唔俾面 ;
3) 扑都扑埋去;
5) 整了枝竹羊腩煲比我嘆。

此外,Wilman介绍的广东菜系食谱(您推荐的网址www.365zn.com/eat/对Lesley一定很有帮助)对广大美食爱好者进一步了解广东菜大有裨益,多谢。

Angus Woo wrote:
先至可以唔執輸 = 才會不落後於人,輸給別人。:)

pkchan
pkchan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:40
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
紅紅\彤彤 Jan 14, 2007

redred wrote:

PK大叔和安仔在公共论坛的对话很隐晦啊。这就是和中国的社会环境和语言上存在的差异。

你的名字很東方,令我想起主席。我知道安仔會無心機,同他開心下。公共论坛的对话怎可能隐晦。應講就講多幾句,唔應講我就立刻收聲。紅紅,香港好玩嗎?有無勁食增磅阿?我很喜歡廣州,陳太她來自那邊,南園,北園還在嗎?我們常去東湖公園,美極了。

pkchan
United States
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
順便介紹枝竹羊腩煲 Jan 14, 2007

Chinoise wrote:

继续向Angus, PK, Redred, Peiling,Wilman等粤语高手请教下列翻译问题:

1) 食個陣都想起你;
2) 點會唔俾面 ;
3) 扑都扑埋去;
5) 整了枝竹羊腩煲比我嘆。

此外,Wilman介绍的广东菜系食谱(您推荐的网址www.365zn.com/eat/对Lesley一定很有帮助)对广大美食爱好者进一步了解广东菜大有裨益,多谢。

Angus Woo wrote:
先至可以唔執輸 = 才會不落後於人,輸給別人。:)

又連中兩元,等我放下身段,走下論壇,重執教鞭,踏上講壇﹕
食個陣都想起你=吃東西的時侯也有牽掛,想著安仔
整了枝竹羊腩煲比我嘆=弄了枝竹羊腩煲*給我ENJOY
*廣東名菜,見圖http://img.buzznet.com/assets/users9/yves/yvesasianfood/large-msg-113671875666-2.jpg
枝竹=一枝枝腐竹,羊肉要用黑草羊,即用草飼養的黑羊,羊腩即近羊肚部份的肉,若太肥,可用羊頸。邊食邊加熱,即放在爐上,點香草加腐乳,當然紅酒便不可少喇。

Chinoise
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
谢谢 ! Jan 14, 2007

2) 點會唔俾面
3) 扑都扑埋去

以上两句的意思,还有待诸位解释。多谢。

pkchan wrote:
食個陣都想起你=吃東西的時侯也有牽掛,想著安仔
枝竹=一枝枝腐竹

redred
redred  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
中国红 Jan 15, 2007

pkchan wrote:

你的名字很東方,令我想起主席。我知道安仔會無心機,同他開心下。公共论坛的对话怎可能隐晦。應講就講多幾句,唔應講我就立刻收聲。紅紅,香港好玩嗎?有無勁食增磅阿?我很喜歡廣州,陳太她來自那邊,南園,北園還在嗎?我們常去東湖公園,美極了。

(最近PROZ的网速挺慢)

香港的“许留山”那一大碗东西令人印象深刻,本市相同字号的出品份量可没那般足,下次再去吃,我吃极都不容易肥;香港经罗湖返深圳,两侧情况差异都挺大,过关时分国内旅客通道和非国内旅客通道,同行的人戏称在走“民工通道”。反而在澳门过关时只会出现人们走错方向的事,从景观方面不会分辩出哪方是哪方,拱北绵延数公里的珠江口景色,那疑似海景比那破门子“大三巴”还要赏心悦目。

PK叔常把夫人念叨在嘴边,平时有影皆双是不难想像,嘻。南园在前进路,北园是小北路那间吧,都转制经营,否则难以风生水起。

pkchan
United States
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
從中國紅走向世界紅 Jan 15, 2007

美顏古方雪蛤膏 www.healthliving.com/food/bbeauty03.htm

很多女性愛吃雪蛤膏,目的都是為了美顏。到底雪蛤膏是甚麼?它是否真的可以美顏?

據藥書記載,雪蛤膏正式名稱為「蛤士瘼油」,為黑龍江林蛙的輸卵管。以產地論,東北三省:黑龍江、吉林、遼寧省的出品最佳。以�
... See more
美顏古方雪蛤膏 www.healthliving.com/food/bbeauty03.htm

很多女性愛吃雪蛤膏,目的都是為了美顏。到底雪蛤膏是甚麼?它是否真的可以美顏?

據藥書記載,雪蛤膏正式名稱為「蛤士瘼油」,為黑龍江林蛙的輸卵管。以產地論,東北三省:黑龍江、吉林、遼寧省的出品最佳。以外貌論,塊大肥厚,顏色淡黃而帶光澤者最上乘。

這些雪蛤膏最主要的成分為蛋白質,只有4%為脂肪,而且還是不含膽固醇的優質脂肪酸。它的美顏功效,來自蛙類生殖器的豐富荷爾蒙,與俗稱「雞生腸」的雞輸卵管異曲同工。民間相傳,婦女產後可用雞生腸、雞蛋仔煮酒大補身,原理正在於此。

有人將雪蛤膏的美容作用跟燕窩相提並論,因為兩者都含有表面生長因子和促進細胞分裂因子,可令皮膚細致漂亮。不過同中有異,燕窩適合任何體質的人士食用,無論如何體虛都沒問題,但雪蛤膏滋陰之餘,卻始終帶少許補,外感初起者,大便稀爛無胃口者都不宜食用。

弄雪蛤膏最重要是以文火(即低於攝氏80度)隔水燉,以保存其營養成分。食療配方如下:

燕窩、雪蛤膏同燉:美化肌膚的功效最為明顯。

雪蛤燉紅蓮:滋補力不錯,惟紅棗、蓮子性質較溫,配百合中和較好。

田雞粥:功效雖不及林蛙,但性質應該差不多。

三雪湯:與雪梨、雪耳配豬展同煲,清潤可口,能治虛勞咳及熱咳。

椰汁雪蛤膏:可口,但補益力不強。

在我離開香港時, 應該還沒有"许留山"。外母間中也煲這味湯,她家陰盛陽衰,因此亦會嘗到此湯。你我都一樣吃极都不肥。陳太業餘也是搞翻譯,是唔收錢那種,另一活動是維權,如果我倆在地球的另一邊,都會雙雙入住秦城HOLIDAY INN,恐怕無法嘗得椰汁雪蛤膏的滋味了。

http://images.gd.sina.com.cn/s/200507/1_1506416_6_yzbspl57292.jpg

[Edited at 2007-01-15 03:44]

[Edited at 2007-01-15 03:55]
Collapse

Angus Woo
Angus Woo
Chinese to English
+ ...
馬上到 Jan 15, 2007

Chinoise wrote:

2) 點會唔俾面
3) 扑都扑埋去

以上两句的意思,还有待诸位解释。多谢。

pkchan wrote:
食個陣都想起你=吃東西的時侯也有牽掛,想著安仔
枝竹=一枝枝腐竹

2) 點會唔俾面 = 怎麼會不給面子
3) 扑都扑埋去 = 連滾帶爬都要去 (表示連如何去的方式都不顧不上了,一定要去):)

地方語言就是這個樣子, 跟標準漢語區別很大.

Chinoise
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
再次感谢! Jan 15, 2007

向小辈学习!

贝姨

Angus Woo wrote:
2) 點會唔俾面 = 怎麼會不給面子
3) 扑都扑埋去 = 連滾帶爬都要去 (表示連如何去的方式都不顧不上了,一定要去):)
地方語言就是這個樣子, 跟標準漢語區別很大.

Wilman
Wilman  Identity Verified
United States
Chinese to English
+ ...
You're welcome Jan 15, 2007

[quote]Chinoise wrote:

贝姨,

You're welcome! As a matter of fact, if you like other regional dishes, the column on the left has a breakdown of various regions. Some of the recipes look/sound really good. I enjoy cooking. If you like cheesecake, I have a good red date cheesecake recipe that I have tested and modified.

BTW, where in Canada do you live in? I am planning for my annual trip to Toronto to visit my family in March/April. I know there are a few colleagues in Canada. Maybe we can arrange for a mini powwow or just have lunch or something?

Wilman

Chinoise
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Chef Wilman!:-) Jan 15, 2007

Thanks, Wilman. Good cooks like you are always the real“香饽饽” in our Gourmet City.

I forgot to mention your name in the “qualifications” thread (www.proz.com/topic/62690?start=180&float=). Sorry about that.:) Anyway, if you are also interested in using the 4000 BrowniZ to go platinum, please do let me know.

In addition, if you feel like
... See more
Thanks, Wilman. Good cooks like you are always the real“香饽饽” in our Gourmet City.

I forgot to mention your name in the “qualifications” thread (www.proz.com/topic/62690?start=180&float=). Sorry about that.:) Anyway, if you are also interested in using the 4000 BrowniZ to go platinum, please do let me know.

In addition, if you feel like organizing the mini powwow, I , for one, shall be happy to attend it. Please keep me posted ...

BTW, folks, I have a term question here: How to translate “香饽饽”into English? TIA...

Regards,
Auntie Betty (贝姨)

Wilman wrote:

贝姨,

You're welcome! As a matter of fact, if you like other regional dishes, the column on the left has a breakdown of various regions. Some of the recipes look/sound really good. I enjoy cooking. If you like cheesecake, I have a good red date cheesecake recipe that I have tested and modified.

BTW, where in Canada do you live in? I am planning for my annual trip to Toronto to visit my family in March/April. I know there are a few colleagues in Canada. Maybe we can arrange for a mini powwow or just have lunch or something?

Wilman
Collapse

Wilman
Wilman  Identity Verified
United States
Chinese to English
+ ...
Thank you Jan 15, 2007

[quote]Chinoise wrote:

In addition, if you feel like organizing the mini powwow, I , for one, shall be happy to attend it. Please keep me posted ...

BTW, folks, I have a term question here: How to translate “香饽饽”into English? TIA...

Regards,
Auntie Betty (贝姨)

Betty,

Let me try. Do the words 'gorgeous', 'smart', 'kind', 'warm' capture your meaning of “香饽饽”? I was just kidding How about 'favorite' or 'popular'?

No need to apologize for not mentioning my name. I am the et al. in your post. Thank you for offering us your points. It was very nice of you. I should have become a member a while ago but have been procrastinating ever since due to various reasons. I will sure contact you when the time comes. Thank you in advance.

Once I have my schedule figured out, I will let you know and start organizing a meeting in Toronto. Anyone who would like to join us are welcome.

Wilman

Chinoise
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Greatly Appreciated! Jan 16, 2007

“香饽饽”is a tough question, and I've been hoping for more answers…Its apparent difficulty is validated by the fact that you are the only one that answered this qu.(as I gather from this thread). Kudos (not KudoZ) to you for your speedy service!:)

As for the powwow, you might need to visitwww.proz.com/?sp=event/powwow_board&show_mode=propose to
... See more
“香饽饽”is a tough question, and I've been hoping for more answers…Its apparent difficulty is validated by the fact that you are the only one that answered this qu.(as I gather from this thread). Kudos (not KudoZ) to you for your speedy service!:)

As for the powwow, you might need to visitwww.proz.com/?sp=event/powwow_board&show_mode=propose to fill out the appropriate form . If there are a few more people showing interest and enthusiasm, this could be a workable plan...

Regards,

AB
Wilman wrote:

Betty,

Let me try. Do the words 'gorgeous', 'smart', 'kind', 'warm' capture your meaning of “香饽饽”? I was just kidding How about 'favorite' or 'popular'?

No need to apologize for not mentioning my name. I am the et al. in your post. Thank you for offering us your points. It was very nice of you. I should have become a member a while ago but have been procrastinating ever since due to various reasons. I will sure contact you when the time comes. Thank you in advance.

Once I have my schedule figured out, I will let you know and start organizing a meeting in Toronto. Anyone who would like to join us are welcome.

Wilman

[Edited at 2007-01-16 17:15]
Collapse

pkchan
United States
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
“香饽饽”? Jan 16, 2007

這個是指霈霖嗎?不會吧。應是指STEAMY、HOT BUN(DODGER)。霈霖一定要追殺我,請再給我一次機會,下次不敢了。

peiling
peiling  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:40
Chinese to English
+ ...
.... Jan 16, 2007

(磨刀)
pkchan wrote:
這個是指霈霖嗎?不會吧。應是指STEAMY、HOT BUN(DODGER)。霈霖一定要追殺我,請再給我一次機會,下次不敢了。

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

翻译与美食 (Translation and Gourmet Food)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »