https://www.proz.com/forum/chinese/5199-is_there_a_front_desk_of_proz_how_do_we_communicate_with_proz.html&phpv_redirected=1

Is there a Front Desk of Proz ? How do we communicate with Proz
Thread poster: Summit
Summit
Summit
English to Chinese
+ ...
Sep 20, 2002

Surely, it\'s a nice place to dwelled with. But (a big but), how do all those quests, members, platinum members communicate with Proz ?

Can any one help me with this: is there any support group, censor group?... what & so ever.

If none exist, should Proz take into consideration of establish one ? or the philosophy is \"so far so good\", can\'t be better?

Chinoise
Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:44
English to Chinese
+ ...
... Sep 20, 2002

To find the answer to your question, pls. go to :

www.proz.com/?sp=requests/index

However, it doesn\'t always work.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-09-20 15:23 ]

Summit
Summit
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks, BBW Sep 24, 2002

Thanks, BBW, this won\'t help me much, but still wondering that \"invisible hands\". No management, no censor (actually i dislike it) for the statement to a person like me might make? Professional in what way? Big QQQ to proz. Yeh, \"No news is good news\". Just keep up the spirit.

Li-chuan Yen
Li-chuan Yen  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:44
English to Chinese
Tech support or something else? Oct 4, 2002

There is a section to post questions regarding the technical support. For other issues, I think the best solution is to start a topic in the appropriate forum and surely Henry will notice it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is there a Front Desk of Proz ? How do we communicate with Proz

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »