Is there a Front Desk of Proz ? How do we communicate with Proz
Thread poster: Summit
Summit
Summit
English to Chinese
+ ...
Sep 20, 2002

Surely, it\'s a nice place to dwelled with. But (a big but), how do all those quests, members, platinum members communicate with Proz ?

Can any one help me with this: is there any support group, censor group?... what & so ever.

If none exist, should Proz take into consideration of establish one ? or the philosophy is \"so far so good\", can\'t be better?

Chinoise
Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:04
English to Chinese
+ ...
... Sep 20, 2002

To find the answer to your question, pls. go to :

www.proz.com/?sp=requests/index

However, it doesn\'t always work.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-09-20 15:23 ]

Summit
Summit
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks, BBW Sep 24, 2002

Thanks, BBW, this won\'t help me much, but still wondering that \"invisible hands\". No management, no censor (actually i dislike it) for the statement to a person like me might make? Professional in what way? Big QQQ to proz. Yeh, \"No news is good news\". Just keep up the spirit.

Li-chuan Yen
Li-chuan Yen  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:04
English to Chinese
Tech support or something else? Oct 4, 2002

There is a section to post questions regarding the technical support. For other issues, I think the best solution is to start a topic in the appropriate forum and surely Henry will notice it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is there a Front Desk of Proz ? How do we communicate with Proz

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »