I need a free professional translation! (1 page)
Thread poster: Emma10800 (X)
Emma10800 (X)
Emma10800 (X)
Local time: 06:00
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 25, 2002

Hi! This is the deal:

Im a spanish-english-spanish translator and im making my own website for translations but I want to offer translations into another languages, that includes chinese translations. Since I obviously can\'t speak a word in chinese, what i want is someone to do it for me for free, its just one page, but the deal is, if i get clients that want translations of chinese, then i would definitely give that work to whoever did the translation for me, like i said for free. I
... See more
Hi! This is the deal:

Im a spanish-english-spanish translator and im making my own website for translations but I want to offer translations into another languages, that includes chinese translations. Since I obviously can\'t speak a word in chinese, what i want is someone to do it for me for free, its just one page, but the deal is, if i get clients that want translations of chinese, then i would definitely give that work to whoever did the translation for me, like i said for free. I dont really care about the money, i care about giving my future clients different alternatives and i consider there might be potential clients since there are a lot of chinese businesses in my country. So if your interested in making a free translation for me, my deal is, that when i get clients that want the chinese translations, i will give that work for me. I just want my little company that im starting to offer different alternatives to my clients.

Please reply only if your interested in doing it.

thank you so much

Emma

Collapse

Y_Bill
Y_Bill
Local time: 20:00
Chinese to English
+ ...
Give it to me if it's still valid. Oct 14, 2002

And if it\'s only one or two pages.

McKinley (X)
McKinley (X)
Chinese to English
Hope you didn't get suckered into that one, Bill... Jan 20, 2003

or anyone else, for that matter.

Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 14:00
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
English spelling Jan 23, 2003

Even her English spelling requires some polishing before she can hope to attract some clients.

Y_Bill
Y_Bill
Chinese to English
+ ...
No harm offering a friendly gesture. Jan 23, 2003

I know frauds abound in this world or in this business, and \"normal\" poeple get cynical. But what\'s the big deal if you can give others a helping hand? What do you have to lose if you can feel contented being good?

Everybody has a choice to make when he thinks if human nature is good or bad. To believe human nature is good doesn\'t mean you have to be the gullible, and often the case is just the opposite.

A Chinese saying goes like this:

... See more
I know frauds abound in this world or in this business, and \"normal\" poeple get cynical. But what\'s the big deal if you can give others a helping hand? What do you have to lose if you can feel contented being good?

Everybody has a choice to make when he thinks if human nature is good or bad. To believe human nature is good doesn\'t mean you have to be the gullible, and often the case is just the opposite.

A Chinese saying goes like this:

The clever guy gets trapped in his own cleverness.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I need a free professional translation! (1 page)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »