Oleg Rudavin  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 13:14
Member (2003)
English to Ukrainian
+ ...
Apr 26, 2002

Dear Colleagues,

I work as a languages dept manager for a publishing house that specializes in educational, encyclopedic books and the like. A number of them, including language-related, deserve to be sold internationally. Web-searching for potential foreign publishers is time/effort-consuming and brings poor results. Instead, I decided to try using the ProZ translators for getting in touch with potential publishers. The relevant projects/books will have to be translated or localised,
... See more
Dear Colleagues,

I work as a languages dept manager for a publishing house that specializes in educational, encyclopedic books and the like. A number of them, including language-related, deserve to be sold internationally. Web-searching for potential foreign publishers is time/effort-consuming and brings poor results. Instead, I decided to try using the ProZ translators for getting in touch with potential publishers. The relevant projects/books will have to be translated or localised, that means additional work to us...

Now, is any of you in publishing? Please contact me if so.

Sincerely,

Oleg Rudavin

Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Book Publishing

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »