https://www.proz.com/forum/chinese/207337-is_this_really_chinese_that_she_sings_here.html&phpv_redirected=1

Is this really Chinese that she sings here?
Thread poster: liam.berlin (X)
liam.berlin (X)
liam.berlin (X)
Local time: 00:15
Sep 10, 2011

http://youtu.be/WN48Qyp87E4?t=1m20s

01:20 to 01:40. Thank you so much for your help.

Ambrose Li
Ambrose Li  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 19:15
English
+ ...
I have no idea Sep 11, 2011

I suppose I heard the Mandarin -r ending, so it is possible. But if you asked me, I’d say it doesn’t sound like Mandarin to me at all (sounds pretty unintelligible to me, and there are some impossible syllables). Nor does it sound like Cantonese (for the same reasons).

Perhaps she was trying very hard to sing in Chinese, but got the pronunciation all wrong.

IMHO the Japanese part doesn’t sound like Japanese either.

Leo Young
Leo Young  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 07:15
English to Chinese
+ ...
Funny Chinese Sep 11, 2011

Actually, if nobody tell me what language she sang, I really can't distinguish that is Chinese. Maybe she remembered the pronunciation in her own language phonetic symbols, but she can't put it out in the right tone.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is this really Chinese that she sings here?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »