Local time: 23:50
English to Chinese
TOPIC STARTER
找到原因了 Sep 9, 2011

James_xia wrote:

betterlife wrote:

我上次在主题栏里连金额和发票日期都写上了。

首先请确认对方是不是有可以理解的理由造成延迟或不回复你的邮件。如车祸、疾病之类等。在此方面排除的情况下,可逐步加强邮件措辞语气:

第1步:呈明道理:体谅是双方的行为。我曾经给一家久拖不支付的公司写得一句话:如果我们在翻译文件时,交付翻译文件的时间也能这么自由、宽松,做职业翻译真是一件无比幸福的事。:)

第2步: 对方如为ProZ上注册的公司,可提醒他如再不回复你的邮件,你将在他的Blue Board上留下不利于他开展其他的业务文字内容。

第3步: 直接致电该公司询问你的支付问题。

不妨考虑这样操作一下。

客户使用的邮箱不固定。以后我会学聪明点,多使用抄送。

James_xia
James_xia  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
多次遇到同样的情况 Sep 9, 2011

betterlife wrote:

客户使用的邮箱不固定。以后我会学聪明点,多使用抄送。

正因为多次遇到这样的情况后,我在profile 上留下了下面的说明文字:)

===========
NOTE: Recently, I have had several emails that failed to be sent back to the senders. The emails were bounced back for a number of times due to their servers (firewall) that rejected the emails. Anyway, just to be on the safe side, it's strongly recommended that my colleagues and friends provide an ALTERNATIVE email address in addition to the regular one, so as to avoid the unnecessary misunderstanding and delay as a result of the problem on email exchange.

I hereby would like to take this opportunity to extend my sincere apology to those companies (two from the UK, one from Swiss and one from the Netherland) for the troubles that may cause by not being able to timely receive my replies due to the email sending problems.

Once again, thank you very much for all your kindness and sincerity!I’m looking forward to working with you in a more efficient manner!
============

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

你们发出发票后会收到确认邮件吗

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »